Goodbye and Swansongs

by LittleToe 113 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Es:

I think many around here understand that you have a lot going on in your life.
    Wow, you're having a baby soon.
    With two kids heck I understand that children take a lot of time and love.

I think the idea is, while it is loving of people to tell us they need to take a break, sometimes Goodbye can seem so final. And we hate to see anyone that we have come to know say Goodbye.

Hoping your feelings are feeling better. You are a lovely poster on this board and will be missed.

BSoM

• Es
    Es

I understand bout the whole goodbye thing i really do, now i wish i had of put see you around once in a while i feel like im being ganned up on now.

But thats ok, i never meant it to be so final but others do, for that im sorry

es

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Es,

Have enjoyed your posts always. The only thing I might say is that instead of good-bye, which seems so final in this context, just saying "I'm off to have a baby, see you later!" would be a lot more fun, accurate and newsworthy.

I really don't think anyone meant to gang up on you. We all love ya!! And great luck with the new little rugrat!

S4

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    little t

Oh that's original.

i appreciate the answer, but the question wasn't do you know me. if you care to go back and read the questions and answer them it would be helpful. if not, then i understand

I didn't ask a question of you. Nor do I really give a tinker's dam who you are. Nor am I interested in answering any question you have to offer. From what little I have read of your posts, you have a big bag of nothing, and an even bigger chip on your shoulder. Hence, my comment regarding same. I would, however, wonder why you felt the need to insert your snide remarks into a thread in the manner you did.

If you felt that strongly about Little Toe's musings, I cannot help but wonder why you didn't follow your own advice and keep your thoughts to yourself. Pot: meet kettle.

you wouldn't want your friends catch you speaking to someone you don't know would you?

I don't have any friends.

I've been weird and unlikable my entire life, and I ain't about to change now. I'm a little guy who sits in the corner watching the world go by.

this is an example of what happens when someone thinks that thousands of posts of the, me too, bttt, and lol variety makes them a supreme one

Actually, to my recollection, I've never typed "lol". Frankly it's an Internet slang that has always irritated me. Dunno why.

But yes, I will agree with you, that my posts have largely amounted to nothing. The sum of 10,000+ posts is a tale told by idiot, full of sound and fury, and amounting to nothing. Or substance.

yes i complain about everything. does that bother you? or is it only when you disagree with the complaint? if agreement and happy talk were required on jwd then i guess there would be nothing but who do you want to do and how would you want to do it threads.

If you knew me better, you'd know I have done very little happy talk on this board, especially last year. I have no problem with disagreement, so long as that disagreement is backed by intelligence and reasoned argument. You provide none of that. You lash out, often mindlessly, without logic and reason. Disagree yes, argue even, but tell others why. Make your case. Anyone can bitch and moan, but doing so endlessly, well frankly it gets boring. But then I suppose that's all you've got to offer isn't it?

If you want to be a curmudgeon, read up on Farkel or seven006 or JanH. Those were posters who complained, argued and bitched and then backed up what they were saying with reason and logic. That you don't, and can only whine, says more about you than anything else.

Sorry Ross, didn't mean to hijack your thread or spread negativity. I'm done here, I'll let the whiner get the last word so you can continue a somewhat more reasoned thread in peace.

• just2sheep
    just2sheep

BIG TEX,

read my post again, or have your keeper read it, the little t i refered to was LITTLE TOE. how would you know what i have to offer? you have made a BIG ASS of yourself. the fact that you could write this entire rant without realizing that i was calling LITTLE TOE little t says more about you than i ever could. not everything is about you , you BIG JERK. and that is the last word.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

j2s,

Who ELSE were you on this forum?

• just2sheep
    just2sheep

auldsoul,

i've only been just2sheep. who else were you?

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

just2sheep here's your sign:

Get the message?

I understand bout the whole goodbye thing i really do, now i wish i had of put see you around once in a while i feel like im being ganned up on now.

But thats ok, i never meant it to be so final but others do, for that im sorry

es

Ross now you've done it gone and upset a pregnant woman!

(((((ES))))) take care we all love you and can't wait to hear the good news about the baby!

Oh and clamity jane I do miss you and hubby too! Nice to hear from you.

• just2sheep
    just2sheep

bc,

do you really consider this a stage? or is that the only picture you could find? perhaps if the message was a little clearer we could all get it.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Awe shucks just2 I knew you wouldn't get it.........

You do have a PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit