Called JR Brown regarding Cano Pedophile situation

by LDH 350 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Scully
    Scully
    Ques: any backlash possible in recording someone without their knowledge?

In many states (and throughout Canada) it is perfectly legal to record phone conversations where only one party is aware that the recording is taking place.

JR Brown - being the WTS's Public Information Official - certainly would have the understanding that conversations with reporters to whom he grants interviews may be recorded.

Remember that Bill Bowen did the same thing when he called the WTS Service Department - they couldn't do a thing about it.

• dirtyface1
    dirtyface1

Sounds like JR Brown is just preaching... or giving a talk on wrongdoing.

• LDH
    LDH
    Ques: any backlash possible in recording someone without their knowledge?

I never hid my real name. They have my phone number.

They can come arrest me tomorrow if that would 'help' the situation.

• bebu
    bebu

Hey someone--anyone!--give me some tech help. I got a message that my PX.dll file was missing, so I downloaded it from a site. Now I get a message that ordinal 1191 could not be located in the PX.dll. ???

I usually never run into problems with downloads at all. I really am looking forward to hearing this recording!! What is an easy way to get past this (plus any future messages of other missing ordinals)?

bebu

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

We are listening to it now. Lisa, you did a fantastic job, thankyou.

Linda

• mavie
    mavie

Around 14:20

"We are very transparent on this matter".

Well, I'm sure those in the congo who can't tell others that so and so is a sex offender would like to hear that. If a JW says anything about another member being a sex offender they will be accused of gossiping or slander.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Sorry, check my last post (I edited it). Both files are up now.

An easier download location....

JR Brown Interview: Part 1(2.1MB) Part 2(176KB)

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

jourles i get a "page cannot be displayed 404 error" when i click on your links.

• mavie
    mavie

JR said 50,000 or 60,000 each year get disfellowship worldwide....about half come back, half don't.

Interesting numbers.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Sorry candidly, I put jw in the link instead of jr. My bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit