Called JR Brown regarding Cano Pedophile situation

by LDH 350 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jgnat
    jgnat

WoW. Amazing interview. I wonder how a regular JW would react to that transcript?

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings LDH,

Just another one of many Thanks for a superb interview, and job well done.

Dismembered

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

JR:
    "That's not really the answer ... that last part, to be absolutely correct, I would say no, we don't go out and say, "We're the only true religion."

LIES LIES LIES.

JR Brown is apostate, by this quote, and must be dealt with.

• Emma
    Emma

Any word from good ole JR or the borg? I'm also wondering if the interview has been circulated around any witlesses.

• blondie
    blondie

** Index 1986 -2004 Jehovah’s Witnesses ***

only true religion: ol 22, 24; w01 2/1 10; w01 6/1 12-17; jt 29; w95 4/15 3, 7-9; w93 7/1 17; jv 703-16; pe 184-90; rs 203-4; br78 29

*** w01 6/1 p. 16 “If God Is for Us, Who Will Be Against Us?” ***

16 Millions of people throughout the world have evaluated the facts and have become convinced that Jehovah’s Witnesses alone are practicing the true religion. They have reached this conclusion on the basis of what Jehovah’s Witnesses teach and how they conduct themselves, as well as on the basis of the benefits their religion has brought. (Isaiah 48:17) Millions are, in effect, saying, as foretold at Zechariah 8:23: “We will go with you people, for we have heard that God is with you people.”

17 Is it presumptuous of Jehovah’s Witnesses to point out that they alone have God’s backing? Actually, no more so than when the Israelites in Egypt claimed to have God’s backing in spite of the Egyptians’ belief, or when first-century Christians claimed to have God’s backing to the exclusion of Jewish religionists. The facts speak for themselves. In 235 lands Jehovah’s Witnesses are doing the work Jesus foretold that his true followers would be doing in the time of the end: “This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—Matthew 24:14.

*** w93 7/1 p. 17 Christians and Human Society Today ***

18 Who can justifiably criticize Jehovah’s Witnesses for believing, as did the early Christians, that they alone are practicing the true religion? Even the Catholic Church, while hypocritically claiming to cooperate with the ecumenical movement, proclaims: “We believe that this one true religion continues to exist in the Catholic and Apostolic Church, to which the Lord Jesus entrusted the task of spreading it among all men when he said to the apostles: ‘Go therefore and make disciples of all nations.’” (

*** km 5/99 p. 2 Service Meetings for May ***

What’s Wrong With My Religion? Discussion between two ministerial servants. We encounter many people who are favorable toward the truth and admire Jehovah’s Witnesses. However, the ties they maintain with their church hinder them. They find it difficult to believe that we have the only true religion and that their form of worship is false. This becomes a major barrier to their spiritual progress. The brothers review the six factors mentioned on page 204 of the Reasoning book, which clearly show that other religions do not follow the Bible. Encourage the audience to use these points in tactfully helping sincere ones evaluate their religious beliefs.

*** w55 5/15 p. 314 Christian Channel of Communication ***

Fourth, the congregation of Christ must accept all the progressive revelations of the one true religion as contained in the Hebrew Scriptures channeled through all the prophets of old down to John the Baptist and in the Greek Scriptures channeled through Christ Jesus and his disciples. Only the remnant of Jehovah’s anointed witnesses and their companions, the “other sheep,” do.—2 Pet. 3:15, 16; Rev. 22:18, 19; John 10:16.

• LDH
    LDH

Also of note, if the JW organization is not spirit directed, why does the baptismal question ask a person if they acknowledge their association with Jehovahs' SPIRIT DIRECTED organization.

Blondie, great stuff.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Just for you, Under.

Warlock

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

LDH, You go!!! I havn't been posting much but I just had to give you your props. Yeah you walked the razors egde on that one. I was wondering, how can we make this recording come up on search engines in such a way that many JWs will see it, what kind of tags could we use for this recording that would get the most JW to see it come up on thier searches?

• chasson
    chasson

Thanks for your good job LDH !!!

Bye

Charles

• z

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit