Called JR Brown regarding Cano Pedophile situation

by LDH 350 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sinis
    sinis

Oh, if the article gets published with those questions and answers could you post a link? Thanks again.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Excellent reporting LDH

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Good job, Lisa!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Don't concider themselves a channel eh?

km 9/02:

5 God’s Appointed Channel: Bear in mind that our heavenly Father has an appointed channel of communication, “the faithful and discreet slave.” That “slave” has the responsibility to determine what information is made available to the household of faith, as well as “the proper time” for it to be dispensed. This spiritual food is available only through the theocratic organization. We should always look to God’s appointed channel for reliable information, not to a network of Internet users.—Matt. 24:45

w99 12/1:

The same is true today. We will, therefore, be much happier if we never lose sight of the fact that Christ, our Head, is in the midst of the congregations. He knows exactly what is going on. The overseers are symbolically “in his right hand,” that is, under his control and direction and answerable to him for the way they shepherd the congregations.—Acts 20:28; Hebrews 13:17.

jv 618-641:

Jehovah’s Witnesses today recognize the Watchtower magazine and kindred publications to be the ones used by the faithful and discreet slave to dispense spiritual food. They do not claim that this slave class is infallible, but they do view it as the one channel that the Lord is using during the last days of this system of things

re 15-17:

God had a channel for communicating Revelation in John’s day, and John was the earthly part of that channel. Likewise, God has a channel for giving spiritual nourishment to his ‘slaves’ today. In his great prophecy concerning the conclusion of the system of things, Jesus identified the earthly part of this channel as “the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time.” (Matthew 24:3, 45-47) He uses this John class in unlocking the meaning of the prophecy.....John was faithful in bearing witness to the message that God through Jesus Christ gave to him. He described in detail “all the things he saw.” The John class has earnestly sought guidance from God and Jesus Christ in order to understand the prophecy fully and make known its fine points to God’s people. For the benefit of the anointed congregation (and also of the international great crowd that God will preserve alive through the great tribulation),

w86 5/15:

15 Since 1914, we have been living in the time of the conclusion of this system of things. Hence, it is important to know whom Jehovah is using today as a channel for this new spiritual light. Certainly, he is not using the established religions of Christendom. These have proved disinclined to shake off the wrong teachings accumulated during the great apostasy. Today, most of their leaders are either so entrenched in traditions and creeds that they are not open to new knowledge, or they are so affected by skepticism that they doubt even the inspiration of the Bible and the validity of its moral standards.

16 Jesus said that the Kingdom of God would be taken from the Jews and “given to a nation producing its fruits.” (Matthew 21:43) In the first century, this proved to be the young Christian congregation of spiritual Israel. Today, there is only one group producing fruitage anything like that of the early congregation. These spiritual Israelites are the members of “the faithful and discreet slave” class of Matthew 24:45-47. Like the first Christians, these latter-day Christians have not been afraid to ‘let their light shine.’ (Matthew 5:14-16) Starting in 1919, they courageously undertook the work of preaching the good news of the Kingdom in all the world for a witness. (Matthew 24:14) Since they have produced the fruits of God’s Kingdom, Jehovah has blessed them richly by bringing them up to date in “the greatly diversified wisdom of God.”—Ephesians 3:10.

• LDH
    LDH
    where Cano came from

Cano is of Mexican descent, apparently first generation. Still no indication of whether he is here legally or not.

For a time was 'stationed' at the Branch office in the Dominican Republic.

jv 618-641:

Jehovah’s Witnesses today recognize the Watchtower magazine and kindred publications to be the ones used by the faithful and discreet slave to dispense spiritual food. They do not claim that this slave class is infallible, but they do view it as the one channel that the Lord is using during the last days of this system of things

What is "JV" and can I get a scan of this post haste?
  • Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

LDH, you rock!

My jaw hit the floor when I read his responses to your questions re: the Org.

I want to see all this published so bad, it hurts.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

jv is their code for: Jehovahs Witnesses - Proclaimers of Gods Kingdom

steve

• LDH
    LDH

There will be a recording of a conversation released tomorrow if I can figure how the hell to digitize it. It will be converted to .wav format but I won't be able to host it.

If you can help pm me.

• ronin1
    ronin1

LDH- I am resubmitting my post about my family's meeting with J.R. Brown and Spivy-it gives another perspective of what kind of person you are dealing with:

"We met with J.R. Brown and Spivey"

My husband and I have been the recipients of elder shepherding calls. They are BS.

Some elders came into our home one night requesting a meeting with us because they wanted to ask us questions about one of my brothers, who was an elder, but got deleted because he stood up for what was right and denounced the wrong things the elders were doing.

My response to them was not to come into our home and ask us questions. He was not even in our congregation. Therefore, I instructed them to ask the elders in his congregation questions and do not bring their nonsense to us in our home or local our congregation.

Also, they tried to tell me and my husband we should not support my brother in his thinking, actions, etc. (This was because I, one of our other sisters (there are five girls and three boys in my family) , my sister-in-law (his wife), and another brother accompanied my brother /elder to Bethel and we had a up-front and in-person meeting with the so-called great J.R. Brown,Spivey, and some other goony brother at Bethel because of the problems my brother/elder was experiencing in his congregation.) I promptly told these elders making this shepherding call I will support my brother if I want and whatever he decides to do with his life as far as the JW orgranization is concerned, is alright with me.

Then they tried to insinuate and instigate that my attitude towards helping my brother was putting a strain on our marriage, since my husband really did not indicate any support or non-support as respects my brother and his actions. My husband and I were appalled and advised that there was no strain on our marriage. We advised them that as a married couple, we respect each other views when it comes to the organization whether or not we agreed. And neither of us put pressure on the other to conform or believe what our conciences did not dictate.

I quoted them some scriptures which they really could not respond to.We never heard from them again as respects this subject.

Just a note: So my husband let me rant and rave any time I was up-set with the organization and if I wanted to support my brother, he never stood in the way. On the other hand, I never tried to pressure him to believe what I believed. I knew that time, experience, and patience would let him see the 'light' for himself. And later in years other experiences proved just that. Today, we have basically 'faded' and feel very good about our actions and non-involvement with the JW organization.

My point- the JW shepherding calls are really 'lynch mob' inquisitions to get you to either pledge your full allegience to the organzation ( not Jehovah God, or Almighty God, or Jesus Christ) or to get out of the organization either by DF or DA.

This is clearly a 'cult' and only those who will abide by the 'cult's bylaws, rules, and regulations will be treated with false love and kindness.

P.S.- Just a note about our meeting with J.R. Brown- I will put myself on the line and say that I am sure he is one of the 'evil slave class' and clearly demonic. You only have to be in his presence to know that in no way is God's holy spirit with this man or many in Bethel. He left us with an unholy bad demonic feeling when we left. It was almost like the demons were peering right through us. Do not be misled. I also spoke on the phone one evening with Theodore Jaracz about my brother/elder's problem and wanted him intercede. His response to me on the phone was that the Governing Body does not get involved with the domestic congregational problems because they are too busy traveling and taking care of the JW's internationally. He advised that is why they have the Service Committee and Writing Committee that handles the domestic congregational problems. He would not help me or my brother. (When did Christ not help his followers? Clearly those on top-GB members are demonic and not from Almighty God).

Ronin1

• Purza
    Purza

Just wanted to add my kudos for your balls of steel LDH. And I mean that in a good way.

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit