Called JR Brown regarding Cano Pedophile situation

by LDH 350 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

lol...........good catch Blinders..........ya know what I meant though.............lol!!!

• Scully
    Scully

LDH:

Danny Haszard with this many views on the private forum can you image how many views Simon will get when it goes on the public forum?

Let's just see how that goes right now. As of this post there have been: 9,541 views.

I'm moving this topic to Scandals forum right after this post.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Sad to say the Cano revelation will have very little effect in changing the way people feel about the organization. Reaction will be:

1. "See, this proves the end is near."

2. "Satan is going all out in attacking Jehovah's people.He exploits their weakness's."

3. "The Watchtower has warned us about the dangers of the internet."

Brown's comments will first be doubted....lies spread by apostates....then accepted as from the FDS. Found nothing in the comments that couldn't be explained away ala Orwell's 1984.

Bronzefist, that is exactly what they will do.........this helped me decide NOT to send the info to my ex doofus...........he would use EVERY ONE of the above reasonings. As someone once said: "there are none so blind as those who will not see."

• Jourles
    Jourles

Listen right at around 9:15.....

JR just hung his neck out to get chopped off. And there you go faders/inactive ones. JR just said they don't have that special pipeline to god.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

lisa: great work i'm listening now. i can tell your playing stupid . to keep questioning him. and keep him on the phone. but based on his answers. he wouldn't last 5 minutes with me. i caught him many times. saying that the wt is god's org. and only jw's will be saved. but he didn't use such words. the whole noah thing proves he thinks . only jw's will be saved. this guy is a joke. lisa you are doing great. john

• VM44
    VM44

I thought the file was going to be a hugh 165 megs!

I see two files in the folder

lowfi.WAV 15.34MB, and

lowfi2.WAV 1.21MB.

--VM44 (of the Soon to be Listening to the Interview class)

• onesong
    onesong

Lisa, that was awesome!! You did such a great job in pressing him about the Org.'s offical stance and so on. With expressions like "so the bottom line is" , "seems like a major shift in theology" , " could you clarify" and very pointed questions--"Does this mean that other religions are not blessed by God?" "So in that sense Jehovah's Witnesses are no different than any other religion?" ect. ect you pinned him down and controlled the conversation like a world-class reporter!

I'm amazed he went into so much doctrinal material, you were very skillful in drawing out so much that really didn't have a whole lot to do with the case.

I loved the part where he said that no one can be a hypocrite forever, eventually the lies will be found out and exposed. How prophetic!

Thanks so much, Onesong

• Jourles
    Jourles

Acckk! So how did the interview end? How much longer did the two of you speak?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

All I can say is - WOW! Disfellowshipped already - they couldn't throw their brother overboard fast enough! Family indeed!

The most amazing part is how unguarded he was! He was speaking off the top of his head, and shooting himself in the foot (mixing metaphors here) at the same time.

Ques: any backlash possible in recording someone without their knowledge?

Thank, LDH for sharing this important piece of evidence, and thanks, Jourles (you cute thing!) for making this easy to access.

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

I'm assuming the first conversation wasn't taped? Nice work Lisa. You did a great job. I'm not sure I understand how his rhetoric is any different from what every jw hears at each meeting though.
    tall penguin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit