Called JR Brown regarding Cano Pedophile situation

by LDH 350 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• LDH
    LDH

FYI just heard from the 'mystery person' the first half will take one hour to upload, it is in .wav format, has not been converted to mp3 yet but I have no doubt once it is out there some of you enterprising types can take this on...

also want to reply I'm sorry I'm not as 'technical' as some of you guys and I thought the whole process would be done by now. I too am chomping at the bit waiting for it to get out there.....

The sweet soul that did this FOR ALL OF US has had some major health problems, and if you would be so kind as to thank this person once you hear the recording, I know it would be appreciated.

I had to deal with someone trustworthy on this.

• wednesday
    wednesday

LDH

YOU ROCK

• restrangled
    restrangled

Dear LDH,

Glad you found someone. If you need further help you know how to contact me.

r.

PS: Great Job!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

It will be interesting to see what Mr. Brown has to say about this. I wonder if they are going to do somekind of Catholic Church type thing. . .once a priest always a priest. . . once a pedophile always a pedophile. . . it just doesn't matter because they're holier-than-thou.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

life is wonderful

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I am waiting up, too. THANK YOU Lisa and recently ill mystery person!!!

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I wonder where Barbara's been in all this?.....

• gymbob
    gymbob

This is why I love this site! Thanks Lisa!!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Patiently waiting for the recording....

What a treat it will be.

Thanks Lisa and Mystery Techno-Genius. (Betcha enjoyed this, too!!)

-Denise.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

none of WT networks were accessed for this info that is known at this time

I know external people that work on the Aust bethel network and they were surprised at how poorly it was run. They are particularly in the dark ages when it comes to the Internet, and access for the Bethelites. I doubt it would be too hard for it to be misused.

LDH your interview was incredible, how ignorant of them to give out so much information, and so many lies that contradict what is written in the articles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit