Called JR Brown regarding Cano Pedophile situation

by LDH 350 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Moderators you may now move this to the public forum if you wish, immediately.

Lisa

please do,so i can public link to it

• bebu
    bebu

Danny, I'm seeing live help is available. I'll ask Simon to do it.

bebu

• bebu
    bebu

THANKS SIMON!!!

bebu

• VM44
    VM44

"JWs are not the ONLY spokesperson organization of God on earth" -- J.R. Brown, Watchtower Publicity Spokesman.

WAIT ONE MOMENT!....If the elders were told that you were saying that to others, a Judicial Committee would be formed and you would be brought before it on the charge of Apostasy!

How can J.R. Brown get away saying this? and to a reporter who would most likely quote him in the press?

Something is not right here with J.R. Brown. Maybe he should be disfellowshipped.

--VM44

• mavie
    mavie
    Something is not right here.

My thoughts exactly. I cannot WAIT to hear this coversation..if it exists.

• LDH
    LDH
    if it exists

?????

OK let's get real. I have not spend the better part of my free time for two days conjuring a conversation or two.

There are already people on the board (some commented on this thread some not) who are moving to get this in the public's hands as fast as possible, and for that I am truly grateful.

Again I reiterate the words of JR Brown. There is NO ONE within the organization who is inspired, and the organization itself is not inspired. The "INSPIRED ONES" are those like Jeremiah Isaiah etc. and does not exist today.

Lisa

By your fruits I will know you Class

• mavie
    mavie

Please don't take offense Lisa, I didn't mean to insinuate you were lying.

I am just so dang excited to hear this!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Attagirl, Lisa!

Incidentally, the reason he correctly stated that the Organization, etc., isn't spirit inspired is because by a twist of wording they now reserve that for the Apostles / Bible writers.

They would still claim to be Spirit directed though. Alternatively, if he tries wiggling out of that one, they would surely accede to being directed by Christ or Jehovah?

• McKafka99
    McKafka99

Of all the comments made (all of them bombshells in their own right), it's this one:

"JWs are not the ONLY spokesperson organization of God on earth "

that strikes me as being REALLY big and which is going to require a lot real mental gymastics to try to explain while maintaining that they are the only organization that Jehovah is using on earth.

Am I missing the 'easy argument' of explaining this?

• freetosee
    freetosee

Yes, I’m looking forward to a transcript or recording of the conversations and can’t wait for it to be published.

Will JR Brown have to own up to the statements he made and will the public hear about this in the media? If that should happen the WTS will brief the elders that it was all just theocratic warfare by Brown. Just wait. The spokesperson of God’s spokesperson will not get in trouble because of yet another pervert within HQ. Or is Brown preparing his own exit?

Freetosee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit