Called JR Brown regarding Cano Pedophile situation

by LDH 350 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Honesty
    Honesty

OK let's get real. I have not spend the better part of my free time for two days conjuring a conversation or two.

There are already people on the board (some commented on this thread some not) who are moving to get this in the public's hands as fast as possible, and for that I am truly grateful.

Again I reiterate the words of JR Brown. There is NO ONE within the organization who is inspired, and the organization itself is not inspired. The "INSPIRED ONES" are those like Jeremiah Isaiah etc. and does not exist today.

Lisa

By your fruits I will know you Class

Priceless!!!!!

I have already posted your interview and also a letter to ALL elders dated 6/7/06 on some pro-JW sites.

When y'all get an mp3 file ready it will be made available to all 'net connected' JW's on several of the JW ONLY discussion groups.....

Until it gets deleted by the JW Gestapo Sqaud.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

This is all to sweet. Methinks JR Brown will be taken to the WTS Farm, shot in the back of the head, MOB style and used as soil feed for corn.
    It will get interesting.

• LDH
    LDH

One of the things that will become apparent when listening to the recording is that this man has no FORMAL TRAINING as a spin doctor. He is unable to answer questions posed to him as "Yes/No" which caused me to have to write down my questions. He rambles on in different directions and has no idea how to stay on topic.

The WBTS would do far better to hire a public image consultant.

At one point I asked him whether other religions were acceptable to God, he tells me that the Bible says "By their fruits you will know them" meaning as to what the end result of the religion is would allow you to judge whether they were acceptable to God. I respond, "With the fact that the FRUIT that you as an organization have borne being J. Cano, could I extrapolate that you are rotten to the core?" This stumped him.

He was quite confused by rational thought. There were several good examples of him not being able to directly answer questions such as the one above after boxing himself in.

Lisa

• willyloman
    willyloman
    He was quite confused by rational thought.

Which is exactly why he's where he is today.

Yeoman-like work, Lisa, from one (ex) reporter to another.

• bebu
    bebu
    At one point I asked him whether other religions were acceptable to God, he tells me that the Bible says "By their fruits you will know them" meaning as to what the end result of the religion is would allow you to judge whether they were acceptable to God. I respond, "With the fact that the FRUIT that you as an organization have borne being J. Cano, could I extrapolate that you are rotten to the core?" This stumped him.

Lisa, that is priceless!

bebu

• avishai
    avishai
    Hey he's talking the company talk. But all in all he was very pleasant to me, just misled

I LOVE what you did, Lisa.

But i seriously doubt JR Clown is misled.

Here is what he had to say about my brothers case....

• LDH
    LDH

I want to give you all an update, the file has been converted and id being uploaded to xstore.com right now. It is a VERY large file (the first half is 169 megs....

be patient. I hope this will be done by bedtime tonight.

And to the anonymous but lovable person who listened in, recorded, and is uploading, YOU ROCK.

I could not have done this without you, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

By the way the sound quality is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Lisa

• mavie
    mavie

Thank you for doing this. I don't care how long it takes to download...I'm staying up till I hear this conversation.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Lisa, the image I have right now of the GB shitting their depends when they hear their beloved JR blubbering nonsensically and inacurately is priceless. Thank you.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Just wanted to add my thanks Lisa.

Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit