Called JR Brown regarding Cano Pedophile situation

by LDH 350 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Emma
    Emma

I can't imagine he'll be around long. What's next?

• Jourles
    Jourles

Please God, let this whole thing be on tape or flash memory or whatever means possible to record the audio.

Do you realize with those types of admissions, many many many people could get off the hook during "shepherding" visits and JC's?

• sir82
    sir82

I'll echo Jourles, this either needs to be available on a recording, or printed in something non-"apostate". Otherwise, no JW would ever believe it, they would say it's all apostate lies.

In the meantime, I'd love to see the exact phrasing of the questions, and the exact reponses (as close as possible), to thses items, particularly this one:

Although he tried to waffle on this one, the JW church is no different from any other church out there.
  • VM44
    VM44

"5. Jehovah knew about this for all this time, and did NOTHING!!!!! because he has no special protection on this church."

Brown said this? OK, how does he know Jehovah did nothing? How does Brown know that perhaps Jehovah had the WORLDLY authorities take action?

I think Brown should stop talking as if he knows what Jehovah God does and doesn't do.

--VM44

• McKafka99
    McKafka99

Is there any chance that all of these comments will become a matter of 'public record' (in a news report perhaps) that is easily able to be referenced from readily available, non-apostate sources and also non-refutable as to having been said as 'official WTBTS' position?' Any chance there is some kind of, as of yet unanounced, 'new light' shining through these comments?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Would one possible translation of

¡Eres de toda ley carajo!

be

"You are the face of justice!" ???

-- NN, "failed HS spanish class" class, assisted by Babelfish, Google and his wild imagination

• blondie
    blondie

So he is DF'd.........that means he either confessed to the elders.........or they had 2 reliable (JW) eyewitnesses to his crime........hmmmmmmmmmmm

Blondie

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

I feel ya Jourles!

I have one word...unbelieveable!

Axel

(Lisa... )

• LDH
    LDH
    that means he either confessed to the elders

I can confirm that the elders met with him face to face. That would be at the Orange County Lockup.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Hah. Of course he confessed, his ass is all over the 11-o'clock news!
    I will place $500 on this guy getting reinstated within a couple years. I know his type - look how forlorn he looks in his mugshot. I can almost hear him confess to the elders about his "weakness," all pathetic-like and dejected. Either that, or he will really go off the deep end and spend his last days in Beijing or somewhere where he can score with sex slaves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit