Called JR Brown regarding Cano Pedophile situation

by LDH 350 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• seawolf
    seawolf
    I bet there are no reports in his congregation files because they didn't put them there! Doesn't mean they didn't get lots of complaints they just ignored.

Didn't one of RichieRich's elder book scans have written in it that if an individual was to be made elder then all child abuse accusations were to be stripped from his record?

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

PM me to let me know where to send the bottle of champagne

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Great job, LDH!

• Cano worked in the vehicle maintanance dep't at Wallkill
  • Cano was assigned as an elder in the Newburg NY cong
  • Cano has been removed as of Monday as an elder
  • Cano is being held in Orange County jail
  • If you get a follow-up interview, it would be interesting to know where Cano came from and any information that would indicate he'd been moved from anywhere else by Society. Is the Society providing Cano with legal counsel? Or is he left to twist in the wind?

Fabulous coup, LDH!

• LDH
    LDH
    So now they have a Watchtower Press Secretary? Is this JR Brown the only spokesperson

http://www.jw-media.org and JR is the official Spokesperson

Didn't one of RichieRich's elder book scans have written in it that if an individual was to be made elder then all child abuse accusations were to be stripped from his record?

This could be quite interesting because JR told me UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES would anyone who had these allegations made against him be allowed to serve in any official capacity.

Just talked to an ex-bethelite who says the faithful JWs are saying "Even Judas betrayed Jesus." LOL.

Lisa

• mavie
    mavie
    JWs are not the ONLY spokesperson organization of God on earth

Is this a typo? Don't JW's believe they ARE the only spokesperson org of God on earth?

• blondie
    blondie
    Is this a typo? Don't JW's believe they ARE the only spokesperson org of God on earth?

a perfect example of how the WTS and its reps speak out of both sides of their mouth. Notice my quotes show that the WTS tells their members that the GB/FDS is the organization/people with God's approval...the only way to God.

Blondie

• LDH
    LDH
    Is this a typo?

NO. He confirmed that they have NO SPECIAL or DIRECT RELATIONSHIP to God.

In my opinion this is more important than Cano's crime. This speaks to a much higher issue.

• mavie
    mavie

Thanks for clearing this up LDH. I am speechless.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Good work LDH!

Was Brown using „theocratic warfare” or just speaking the truth foe a change?

• Gregor
  • JWs are BIBLE STUDENTS only. The Governing Body is NOT SPIRIT INSPIRED.
  • JWS as a whole are NOT INSPIRED
  • JWs are not the ONLY spokesperson organization of God on earth
  • THERE IS NO SPECIAL LINE TO GOD that the JW church has (I shit you not)
  • I bet there are a few DF'd witnesses who would have loved to have known this stuff before they were DF'd for asking embarassing questions about the WTS inconsistencies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit