Just announced- WMDs found in Iraq

by Gregor 135 Replies latest members politics

• kid-A
    kid-A

Gregor and his tribe of "angry old white republican males", you can keep on polishing those turds, but at the end of the day, all you've got is a shinier turd.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"The war is on and nothing can change history."

Er... isn't history being made every day? Including the history of this "war"?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Where did Gregor go?

Oh, Gregor, can you come out and play?

• Forscher
    Forscher
    Forscher

Before you abuse the face of Geronimo (or is it Vittoria), just remember that he was an insurgent - who fought for independence for his own people, even if both sides (the US and the Apaches) committed war crimes - notably the war crimes - genocide - were far graver by the United States than by the Apaches.

Dan

It is Geronimo, or Goyathlay shall we say? I know just who and what he was since one childhood friend was an Apache. Since i don't see the same thing happening in Iraq today (genocide), I don't see the parallel you assert.
    Forscher

• Gregor
    Gregor

Gregor and his tribe of "angry old white republican males"

LOL, kid-a

Between the site going down and having to tend to stupid stuff like work I can see I've left you nut jobs alone too long. So I come back and find myself being besmirched! You whippersnappers!

KidA you put me in the wrong pigeon hole but I understand. I have been addressing the Iraq situation and expressing support for Pres. Bush. However.... if anyone cares ( and I doubt it) here's a few of my beliefs.

I am very unhappy with Bush for continuing to add to the size of the government, what a colossal waste of money. I also think his ideas for dealing illegal immigration are dumb.

I think the government should be supporting embryonic stem cell research.

I think our abortion laws should be left alone.

I think homosexual couples should be able to establish a legally recognized union and if it's called marriage it's fine with me.

I think the chronic genocide, disease and starvation in Africa is a disgrace. I think the primary culprits are corrupt, thug governments and the corrupt, thug UN. Well meaning aid never gets through the corruption.

I think fundy Islam will keep trying to find a way to nuke a big city in Europe or North America. We have to prevent it. We cannot just react after the fact like Pearl Harbor or 9/11.

My tribe members are - wife, 2 chihuahuas, 5 kids and 8 G' kids. I am white (my wife of 42 yrs is not) at 60 I'm only old to you younger folks (I feel like I should be about 40ish) My wife won't let me have groupies (sorry Robdar, Hillary, etc) and I don't vote a straight Repub. ticket. This year I'll be voting for our Dem Governor.

And I don't believe in the super natural, incl. gods, goblins or e.s.p.

And you don't have to call MR. Gregor. Greg is fine. Now, come on and throw me some more abuse!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

So basically Gregor, you're just a liberal with a blind spot that tells you that the best way to stop terrorism is to kill people unassociated with said terrorism (so long as they are of the same ethnic background and religion as said terrorist). Gotcha ;-) Thanks for clearing that up.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    I am white (my wife of 42 yrs is not)

Same here, except you'd have to subtract 34 years from the anniversaries. If you are 42 years married you were married to an alternate ethnicity (you miscegenated old BASTAHD! ) during a time when MUCH of the country wouldn't understand. That takes stones.

That said, they still didn't find a whole pile of WMD in Iraq 3 months ago.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Gregor
    Gregor

OK, sixofnine. You call it my blind spot. I am leaving right now but I'll try to get back here and explain that particular before the end of the evening. it's 6:30 pm PST and I'm going to get some dinner with my sweety.

Meanwhile, when it comes to stopping rabid terrorists before they kill a bunch of us - What would you suggest?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Meanwhile, when it comes to stopping rabid terrorists before they kill a bunch of us - What would you suggest?

I'd like to field this one, off the top of my head. I suggest we stop pissing off the next generation of terrorists. That would be a GREAT solution. Another thing we could stop doing is conquering the tiny fragment of secularist governments in the Middle East and other terroristic regions like Michigan. Oh yeah...we didn't conquer Michigan...and their government is...our government...and they bred terrorists anyway.

Now, we can't really do anything about the rich terrorist recruitment field that we have just successfully created (and which was a predictable and PREDICTED outcome of this offensive invasion of a foreign power). However, we can withdraw apologizing our asses off on the way out. We can watch them form the religious totalitarian government they will eventually form anyway.

We will watch them become a seedbed of terrorist recruitment and sentiment, we will monitor the movements of those we preceive to be leaders, we will miss some very important but seemingly innocuous details, and we will be blindsided with massive terrorist attacks in the future. Possibly as a result of unprotected ports, possibly as a result of an unprotected southern border. It doesn't matter when we withdraw, this is the scenario when we leave Iraq.

The world will not be as united with us as they were after 9/11, for fear that we may once again mistake their support as support for the U.S. as opposed to outrage over the victimization of innocent people of a foreign nation. Many of them may recall full well what Bush did to Iraq and see its pitiful state when the attacks occur (possibly sometime between 2012-2020) and they will wag their heads and regret for the innocent citizens that George W. Bush was so shortsighted, such a cowboy.

I know that if I am still alive I will regret that George W. Bush was so shortsighted. And I KNOW he ain't a damned cowboy.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

"Meanwhile, when it comes to stopping rabid terrorists before they kill a bunch of us - What would you suggest?"

Oh they'll just wait until some leftist government is in place and then they'll be quite happy killing terrorists. All these guys were in love with Uncle Joe when he was killng millions, and Chairman Mao when he was killing millions, and Uncle Ho when he was killing hundreds of thousands, and they'll be ecstatic when Chairman Hillary nukes the terrorists into a parking lot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit