A NEW Flock book has been released, with notes by a Presiding Overseer

by Elsewhere 93 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

in order for the link to work, go to tools and then down to internet options and then click LAN settings and then it will work.

just follow the instructions on the don't display page.

Make sure you have the latest version of acrobat adobe. 7.0

ofc

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

By the way Elsewhere, is that the latest copy of the book Paying Attention to the Flock? as I am sure my copy is different.

may I ask how is that some of you manage to have copies of this booklet. I downloaded my copy from the internet and printed it and took it to Buisness Depot for binding,

thanks for the information EW.

Orangefatcat

• VM44
    VM44

The book was obtained by an operative of the elite Mission Apostate Force (MAF) who infiltrated the records depository of a local unit of the nefarious WATCHTOWER Corporation. Unfortunately, the actions of this operative were discovered by an unknown third party who exposed his true identity. The operative was liquidated by WATCHTOWER agents soon after his identity was revealed. --VM44

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

My Elder's book was a book within a book. The other elders and the C.O. said that my book was the one they wanted for all the marginal note that I took at the elders meetings. I had to turn my book in when I stepped downed. Whoever has it now is gaining from all my research.

Blueblades.

• Kaput
    Kaput
    The book was obtained by an operative of the elite Mission Apostate Force (MAF) who infiltrated the records depository of a local unit of the nefarious WATCHTOWER Corporation. Unfortunately, the actions of this operative were discovered by an unknown third party who exposed his true identity. The operative was liquidated by WATCHTOWER agents soon after his identity was revealed. --VM44

Hmmmm...sounds like MI 4 is in the works.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Totally awsome stuff, thanks for keeping a good supply of material coming our way!

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Elsewhere, thanks for the nourishing, timely spiritual food you have provided.

Here is the proof that JW's lovebomb...

Page 23 of the Flock Book

Train

all the brothers and sisters to take the initiative in approaching new ones and getting acquainted with them.

So that you may encourage and help others, be sure to arrive at the meetings early and stay for a while after the program.

You can associate with new ones at other times also, perhaps visiting them in their home or yours.

Such personal interest lets them see that genuine love exi sts among Jehovah's people .

It also fills the void created when they cut off forrner associations and worldly entertainment.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    By the way Elsewhere, is that the latest copy of the book Paying Attention to the Flock? as I am sure my copy is different.

As far as I'm aware the 1991 version of the book is the same one that is still in use to this day. If you were to take to time to do a word-for-word comparison between this book and a book printed today, I suspect you might find a few grammatical corrections, but no major instructional differences.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Elsewhere

I just downloaded the flock book. Thanks for your hard work. Now I feel armed and dangerous.

Dismembered

• freetosee
    freetosee

Good point thruthseeker! Thank you.

freetosee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit