A NEW Flock book has been released, with notes by a Presiding Overseer

by Elsewhere 93 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    If you do not yet have Torrent, you really need to get it and use it. The WT is cracking down on sites that host its "secrets" and TPB/Bit Torrent seems to be immune to cease and desists.

When you download a torrent you can see the i.p. address of everybody else who is sharing and downloading that file.

Doesn't seem like the safest way to me...

• codeblue
    codeblue

I can't wait to see it, but it says the website is down for maintaince...sigh.....

I will check it again later.

Thanks for sharing Elsewhere!!!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I think, that the version I d/l came from this thread originally. I will re-up it and you can decide for yourself. Give me a couple...

• darth frosty
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Incriminating scans from one elder's OLD Flock book showing how pedophiles CAN be used in congregation responsibilities and going door to door under SOME circumstances (how potentially horrific this could be):

CLICK to enlarge thumbnails.

One viewer wrote a comment on the above scans:

"What I found so disturbing is the reference to if someone use to be a molester and is no longer one how they can be used in the cong. COME ON! Someone who is a molester does not change their ways. It is a sickness that is burning inside the pervert forever! You are going to put people in the congregation in harm's way because you want to believe that the putting on the fruitage of the spirit will change a child molester for life."

• NanaR
    NanaR

I'm getting a "website maintenance" message on both. :-(

Ruth

• fokyc
    fokyc

Gumby,

I offered you the flock book download by PM 2 days ago, don't you read PM's?

fokyc

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Thanks darth frosty for posting that new link, I got it now.

• minimus
    minimus

Why is this old thread being reconsidered? I don't get it.

• VM44
    VM44

"Why is this old thread being reconsidered? I don't get it."

Because people want to get a copy of that book and see what it contains!

--VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit