A NEW Flock book has been released, with notes by a Presiding Overseer

by Elsewhere 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

Elsewhere,

I just read most of the notes and noticed that the same book seems to have gone to school twice. For example, the instructions to include the restrictions in the reinstatement announcement is crossed out completely and replaced with a new statement to NOT announce the restrictions (with a new reference for the "new light").

Gamaliel

• KW13
    KW13

If you look at the large version on page 85 - it says in the notes on the right

"Elders should not handle questions asked by wives, They should ask their husbands"

haha, what pricks.

• wherehasmyhairgone
    wherehasmyhairgone

The links i have tried for this book all seem to be down now, does anyone have a active link to download this book. Thank you in advance Steve

• gumby
    gumby

Just my damn luck. I'll bet they shut this site down right when I read this post because now it says "this site under construction" and I can't see nuthin.

*walks away, kicks cat, pouts*

Gumloser

• gumby
    gumby

* still poutin and saying stuff like "why me lord"*

• Mary
    Mary
    still poutin and saying stuff like "why me lord"*

I thought you were going golfing!!!!

• gumby
    gumby

he just called.....ya sick bastard

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i tried to download this and it says the site is having maintenance done. can anyone send me this?

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Elsewhere,

HOLY COW!! Thank you for this!!! I am saving it right away!!! Unfreaking believable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me SICK! I wonder what mutalrespectplease would say to this??

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Hey Kids!

If you want your very own copy, then just go to www.thepiratebay.org and search for the title. You can then download it in Bit Torrent. LOTS of other WT stuff there as well.

If you do not yet have Torrent, you really need to get it and use it. The WT is cracking down on sites that host its "secrets" and TPB/Bit Torrent seems to be immune to cease and desists.

Have fun

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit