A NEW Flock book has been released, with notes by a Presiding Overseer

by Elsewhere 93 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

Why is the Reexamine site been down for so long?

Because instead of using its resources to spread the "Good News of the Kingdom" (albeit, their version), the Watchtower is wasting its resources going after web sites that host its publications.

--VM44

• VM44
    VM44

I have wondered why this book is to be kept "secret".

One reason might be to maintain the belief that the "holy spirit" is running the Organization.

If the average JW sees this book, they will see that instead of the Holy Spirit, it is the bureaucratic procedures that are in reality directing the workings of the congregations.

It might be somewhat of a letdown to some people to realize that is the case.

BTW, McDonald's has an "operational handbook" for running its restaurants that they keep very secret. It contains all the procedures and rules for running the local franchise. It is the same with the Kingdom Halls and the secret Elder's book!

--VM44

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

I'm getting "This website is under maintenance. Please try again later."

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

RE: VM44

I liked your comments about the Holy Spirit running the congregation or not. How can they claim this when they issue more rules than the Pharisees ever did? To All: Can anyone imagine the Pharisees having more rules than the WT now does? What's left? To find a verse that indicates which hand we should use to hold a fork? For God's sakes, don't they have ANY other things in life to do? What losers they must be to feel it is necessary to make up and enforce these jackass rules! To GB: WHY DON'T YOU ALL GET A LIFE???? YOU LOSERS!!!!

The Bible says that true Christians will know the truth from God himself. No organization, no corporations, no BS meetings. Who the Hell do you clowns think you are?? You blast the Pope for sitting in the seat of Christ, then you throw him out of it and all of you try to cram yourselves into the same chair. Or should I say "throne", since you all seem to think you are royalty. You are all a royal pain in the rear, that's the only royalty I'll grant you.

And as VM44 said, stop wasting money going after people on the Internet who only seek to post what you yourselves have tried to SELL at the doors over the past several decades. I would think you'd welcome the free work. Now you don't have to whip the publishers to go out and sell your literature (which by the way, is not Scriptural). The people on the Internet are doing it for you at no charge. Oh, you don't like it?? I wonder why not? It's pretty sad to sue people for telling others the "good news", isn't it? Unless it's no longer the "good news". Is that it??

I'm a network engineer. You will NEVER stop all the sites on the Internet. If you don't stop trying, I'll host my own and if you try to stop me, I'll send you a virus that you'll never forget. BTW, why don't you have email?? Afraid to discuss things with the world? It's pretty easy to post only your garbage when those of us who know the truth can't argue with you, isn't it?

I read the secret flock book. Even what's in print in that book makes you look like legalistic idiots. But the written notes only show you all to be the spineless bullies that you are. You are too ashamed and afraid to take responsibility for what you say and do. So you tell the elders to never mention the WT, but only to act like it's always a local BOE decision. Yeah, right, we all believe that. Do you honestly think that anyone, including loyal JW's, don't know that ALL policy comes from Bethel??? Are you that stupid?? Apparently so. I hope you like millstones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit