A NEW Flock book has been released, with notes by a Presiding Overseer

by Elsewhere 93 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Thanks but I already have one with my notes in it!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>Thanks but I already have one with my notes in it!

How do your notes compare with the notes in this one? It's one thing to have a single book with some handwritten notes. But it's a whole other thing to have TWO books from two independant sources that just happen to have the exact same text!

Dave

• Severus
    Severus
    Can I be dumb and ask what the difference is between the small and the large version

The large version has better quality resolution and is clearer to read (especially the hand written notes).

The small version is still legible but easier on the download.

Both have the same content.

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Thank you. Already one of the marginal notes is of use to me. Man, this guy liked to underline. Thanks again

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

it was worth every tear, every bead of sweat, every drop of blood.

Let freedom ring and let the Tower crumble.

• freetosee
    freetosee

This is excellent (evidence –actually its horrendously evil)! Thank you.

I remember when my father became an elder (I was about 16) and attended his first elder-training-school He was very exited and motivated. Even though, he shouldn’t have he told me what instructions were received he did. My father is a simple man with not much bible knowledge, and he felt very privileged to be an attendant. Proud to tell me that only elder can attend these meeting, no outsider or regular JW. This is very carefully and strictly controlled. To begin with he told me, the participants are instructed not to make video or audio recordings. At some sections not even personal handwritten notes should be taken, the elder books are only to be received by serving elders and may not be hand- or photocopied. At loss of eldership the book must be returned to WTS. The reason for all of this is the danger posed by apostasy.
    His overall summary was the “Big-O”. Obedience! “I will obey the governing body no matter what they say. If they tell me to jump, I jump, without asking questions. If they tell me my green bible is black –then it is black!”

I also thank the person to make these handwritten notes available. Does anyone know the story?

freetosee

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

As I recall, it went down like this:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/110725/1.ashx

• Mary
    Mary
    the elder books are only to be received by serving elders and may not be hand- or photocopied. At loss of eldership the book must be returned to WTS. The reason for all of this is the danger posed by apostasy.

Hmmmm........I guess their precautions weren't worth shit eh?

• VM44
    VM44

Great Work to all for bringing to light for all to see this secret book of The Watchtower.

--VM44

• wednesday
    wednesday

i'm getting "this page cannot be displayed" on either version

weds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit