A NEW Flock book has been released, with notes by a Presiding Overseer

by Elsewhere 93 Replies latest jw friends

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Thanks Richie and Elsewhere for your work on this. It was the elder's manual that was the proverbial straw for my disassociating last August. It reads like a Pharisee's handbook. The legalism and lack of love does not reflect to me the spirit of christ.
    Having been through a traumatic six hour judicial committee in the past, it brought up so many flashbacks to read the manual. But I'm glad I did. And I will revisit this one and see what the notes add to the experience. I sincerely hope that this information can help others to see through the wts.
    tall penguin

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Maybe us apostates should write a book on How to expose the drivel in the elders manual. Lets make a new copy and send one to all the elders we know. Just a dumb thought

Orangefatcat

• outnfree
    outnfree

Dave and/or Richie--

Now that the it's been scanned, is the actual book being passed on to an attorney who will be able to put it to good use?

out

• wednesday
    wednesday

I just got the entire thing, in large print, hidden away in a nice secure file. First when I downloaded I could not figure out a way to save it, but went back and checked"saved target as" and there you go, very nicely into a file all safe and sound. (obiviously I'm not a computer tech)

btw, elsewhere and all who worked on the appearnace of it, it looks great.

• Severus
    Severus
    is the actual book being passed on to an attorney who will be able to put it to good use?

Done.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I would think that multiple copies of this book, belonging to different elders in different congregations would be useful to interested lawyers, to corroborate the written instructions (which hopefully are the same in all copies) are in fact dictated by the WTS.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Thanks Richie and Elsewhere for your work on this.

Please keep in mind that I did not do the bulk of the work on this project. All I did was ensure everyone knew about the end result on the Reexamine.org web site. There are others, who must remain anonymous, who did the REAL work in creating this PDF scan. They are they ones who deserve the REAL credit.

• bebu
    bebu

I feel certain that very soon the WTS will be ordering elders to take inventory of all elder manuals, and make changes in policies in order to prevent corroboration. Perhaps there may be an order to destroy them. Am I just being paranoid?

If not, then time may be of the essence for getting copies which corroborate with Richie's book.

bebu

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Thank you Elsewhere for this valuable asset....

• zagor
    zagor

so whats the difference between small and large version in terms of content not megabytes?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit