A NEW Flock book has been released, with notes by a Presiding Overseer

by Elsewhere 93 Replies latest jw friends

• coaster
    coaster

I was wondering why this thread has popped up, but am glad. But Damn I'm glad cause I want this book! The link is not working now. If anyone can get it to me, please let me know.

new here--coaster

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Here is the re-up. It is the same as the large version on the first page(53mb)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oengcw

Sorry I dont know how to make it clickable in mozilla.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

I keep getting a "web site under construction/maintenance". Does anyone have another link for the book with hand written notes? I'm now working on my book and I am eager to obtain this information. Thank you in advance.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Yes, I can't get to it either. Keeps showing "web site under construction/maintenance". Can anyone shed any light on this?

BP

• codeblue
    codeblue

Yikes...I still can't access the site...still not available

• ninja
    ninja

darth frosty has posted a new link a couple of posts up...it works on mine and I'm on firefox

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

A bump for those still looking. Thx for making the link clickable.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

I got the link on Darth Frosty's comment to work and I read most of it. A bunch of wussie, spineless weasels wrote the book and dictated the written notes. The WT Gestapo is SO tough in bossing around women and children but they don't have the guts to admit what they enforce in the congregation. And here we all thought that MEN were supposed to be in charge. And now not one single MAN will step up and admit that they wrote this crap and make JW's follow it. After I read it, I'm sure there will be plenty to say. In the meantime, I'm trying not to get sick. Someday, I hope you lying bullies get what is coming to you. BTW, you'll never see Heaven.

• aniron
    aniron

I've had this "flock book" since beginning of the year.

Has there been a later edition since 1991?

Why is the Reexamine site been down for so long?

Just get "web maintainance" everytime.

• seatrout
    seatrout

It would be great to get my hands on this, however I click on the link and I get a webpage with a picture of a cog with a caption saying it is 'currently under maintenance'.

When does this webpage go back to normal???

Seatrout

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit