This forum

by jw 131 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Then if this site continues to be a disappointment I will gladly leave!

Then don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!

Josie ~ couldn't resist hee hee

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Unlike you, I don't come to JWD to judge people. My healing days are long past. So, I come here to discuss and get different opinions, and share things I learn.

Jim Whitney

• kid-A
    kid-A

"Then if this site continues to be a disappointment I will gladly leave!"

Adios amigo !!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Then if this site continues to be a disappointment I will gladly leave!

Is that a threat or are you just jerking us around? C'mon ditch the ego and stay and play. You have no power here, you can't control it, so just let go...

Josie

• freetosee
    freetosee

Dear lovlylil As regards the virtues mentioned in Galatians 5:22 I would like to say, it is not only Christians claiming spirit guidance who display these. Some posts by Christians are very disrespectful and insulting. Not believing in god / bible does not make one a bad person or unable to display good qualities. In every religion do you find people guided by love. The lack of love in this world is not due to the lack of faith. Reading your posts I appreciate your respectful manner in communicating with other opinions presented and your genuine motive to help. I had to say this, because the impression of attitude I often get from religious persons is that only they exhibit fine merits. Kind regards, freetosee

• oldflame
    oldflame

jw,

Everytime you make a post a ip address comes attached to your post. You can be located by this ip address and it's not very hard to do. Would you like someone to find out who you are and then contact your elders and report your coming here ?

If your answer in no then I strongly suggest that you make a serious attitude adjustment and start acting like a real human being, imperfect like all of us in the world. Your post seem to me as if your someone who is without error. Can you walk on water ? I hardly doubt it.

My bible say's not to judge anyone for anything because if you do you also will be judged in that same judgement. You are not only breaking the laws of scripture but your also breaking laws of your society. I have found that the JW's go against every grain of law in scripture but yet you act as if your some kind of supreme being, someone better than everyone else.

You need a grip on reality man very badly. And hey if you want to leavce so damn bad just GO, run fast and as others said don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

***Can you people honestly say Gods Spirit is Guiding you?

As a 30-year seasoned and war-torn veteran of the WTS, my intentions are primarily NOW, to open the blind eyes of any JW that crosses my path (here on JWD or on other forums). If there is ONE point that can make them think about who and what they have devoted and dedicated their lives to....it's a seed well planted.

With the JWs like this---spreading hate, arrogance, condemnation of ALL "other religions", as well as always feeling smugly superior to EVERYONE ELSE on the earth (other than any fellow JW---right OR wrong).....I think that realistically---your "question" should be better directed at YOU....

***You are kind of hypocritical to start a negative thread topic to rail against our negativity, I think. You have also made it more likely that the threads you aspire to start will be met by people whose attitudes toward you are heavily influenced by your asinine remarks on this thread. In other words, you set yourself up to be convinced of the prejudice you started with.

If a JW can't engage someone in a reasonable conversation or good debate, they shoot for the arrogant WTS-taught attititude right off the bat. They LOOK for the zingers to toss out while exhibiting their superior attitude to all those who are not JWs. We ALL recognize this and we all see it for just what it is. It's a JW thang.

***I think you owe the forum an apology for your attitude. If you walked into my home and expressed similar sentiment with similar superiority, I would find you incredibly rude, would tell you so, and would show you the door if you didn't agree. Fortunately for you, this is someone else's house, but you would do well to remember that it isn't your house. The other posters here are also the owner's guests.

Even though "jw" says she doesn't DO this as all JWs are mandated to (I raised SIX kids while in this cult and I was NEVER "exempted from "active duty" in the large WTS army of women slaving for a publishing company)...

...it's funny how JWs feel they have the right to appear unwelcome AND uninvited on everyone's porches to "delibber de message" that God will kill you if you don't become one of "US".....

....and decide to swoop into forums like this to spread this WTS message of "we need THE WATCHTOWER...not Jesus".....which does not usually go over very well to those who have been hurt and disgusted because of this dreadful organization.

Of course...when they meet with opposition from those who have "been there---done that---and thankfully escaped this evil cult"....they can then blissfully call this their "persecution-for-Jesus-name" even though they don''t believe in him AS Lord and Savior!

The WTS has messed up their minds....and it shows....especially with the typical "know-it-alls" like THIS one is. What a crying shame to be raising seven kiddies in this pretend religion and wrecking their chance at normal lives and happy childhoods.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Hi, Annie! [waves happily]

How are you?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hi, Annie! [waves happily]

How are you?

Hi Hon!

I don't "partake" here too much any more.....LOTS of health problems and endless rounds to two different hospitals for testing and evaluations, x-rays....blech! I'm just very VERY tired and disgustingly weak most of the time. I only post a few things and then have to go curl up with my cat on the couch!

I will try and get a more substantial PM out to you sometime today....

hugs TO ya,

Annie

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

This forum is like any other forum in cyberspace....A place for people to come together for discussion.....It is the individual that may or may not be guided by Holy Spriit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit