This forum

by jw 131 Replies latest watchtower bible

• osmosis
    osmosis

Not takin the bait.

Still shunning this.. er.. person.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Can't speak for eveyone else, but as for the Holy Spirit, I say to Another come and He comes, and as for other spirits go, I say to this one do this and he does it - do you rule with Christ, in your body ?

....I will send you Another....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Can you people honestly say Gods Spirit is Guiding you?]

I THINK NOT!

Just cuz you think it don't make it so.

Josie

• misguided
    misguided

I'm not too much of a poster, more of a lurker. But JW really p'd me off. After a fair number of PM's I've concluded that:

1. JW is a relatively new JW, with no realization that he/she is not following the ORG's rules in coming here. He/She seems to think that they are above the rules of the GB, and that He/She is going to "help" someone "return to the fold" by hs/her posts here.

2. JW makes his/her own rules. JW claims she/he isn't required to do door-to-door, because he/she has 7 kids. I've told JW I know this is not what I've experienced. As a single mom of 6, I was still required to put in a field service report. I think JW is a newbie to the JWs and if what he/she says is true: "family first," that he/she is not fully informed of what's ahead of JW, and that He/she's been given some time to come into the "correct thinking of JW's" as a newbie.

3. JW blamed me in PMs for making him/her reach their post limit for the day, because he/she p'd me off to the point of spewing out my anger with the ORG with him/her...then went on to say that that should make me "happy"...leading me to believe he/she is a combatitive person with no real Christian qualities.

4. JW thinks he/she is going to rescue the "lost sheep" by posting here. He/She seems to be a haughty JW, and not a true "christian" JW.

5. JW throws out scriptures to me, that I've heard many times before. He/ she thinks it's going to convince me to return to JWs. The only problem is, JW isn't following the scriptures that refer to his/her being here, posting. He/she seems to think he/she can override the recommendations/rules of the GB. JW is also very paranoid. When I quoted a true JW would avoid this place (1 cor 5:11-13) found it suspicious that I left vs 10 out.

I've told JW, that like me, posting here is going to "wake him/her up" rather than help one of us return to "the fold;" but JW thinks that he/she is too spiritually strong for that.

Rose

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

ITS GAS

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

misguided,

when jw starts to get on my nerves, I ignore her/him. Its called reverse shunning.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Jw,

I belong to a pro-Jehovah's Witness forum that had to be locked down for 24 hours for a cooling down period because of horrible replies and insults. Hope they all make up. After all, they're going to live with each other for eternity or so they claim.

I remember reading of Jesus being led by the Spirit into the desert, yet the Spirit hasn't led you away after some 166 posts!

• Legolas
  • XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Hey JW did Holy Spirit guide you to this "apostate" site? Why dont you ask the elders what they think of you posting on here.

• undercover
    undercover

I am insinuating that this site is not guided by Gods spirit based on all the horrible replies and insults.

Who ever said that it was? Who ever said that this place is doing God's work? And who really gives a shit?

Then if this site continues to be a disappointment I will gladly leave!
    Bye! Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit