This forum

by jw 131 Replies latest watchtower bible

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Grace,

God bless you for the work that you are doing. Many JWs leaving the org. need the support of others like you who have not totally lost their faith and can maintain a good attitude in the face of so much adversity. I don't know how you do it, you are truly an amazing person. I wish you the best in your work. If I can ever do anything to support it, please shoot me a pm. Lilly

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I must say that was LOVELY LIL)((((((((((HUGS)))) Thank you so much for the comment....

• MadamDefiance
    MadamDefiance

jw, Can you say APOSTATE...................................

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    jw isn't attached to the bOrg

Still attached to the crack pipe though!

I've said it before and will say it again this moron is just brownboy JR! They have no point! They don't have any end in site they are just vomiting up their own stupidity over and over to see what will happen! Maybe if a few misguided people listen to them they will start in with "don't you know that I'M jesus?" Its idiotic! Get off the crack! Go see a shrink! YOUR A NUT JOB!

Next jw will be saying "eating oranges causes homosexuality!"

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

jw

How do we know you are led by the Spirit?

1Co 3:16

Do you not know that you are a temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Rom 8:9

But you are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone has not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His. KJV

Rom 8:9

However, YOU are in harmony, not with the flesh, but with the spirit, if God's spirit truly dwells in YOU. But if anyone does not have Christ's spirit, this one does not belong to him. NWT

D Dog

• cyrus
    cyrus

IVE MET MANY JEHOVAHS WITNESSES ,AS YET HAVE NOT MET ANY TRULY SPIRITUAL ONES

MANY CLAIM TO BE PIONEERS WHO SPEND MORE TIME IN THE CAR OR COFFEE SHOPS THAN ACTUALLY TALKING TO PEOPLE.

MANY WHO S POSITION IN CONGS MAKES THEM SHEPERDS BUT THIER ACTIONS PROVE THE ARE POOR SHEPERDS

I HAVE NO REAL EXPERIENCE OF THE LOVE THEY HAVE AMONG THEMSELVES

MANY PEOPLE PLEASERS SYCHOPHANTS WHO LIKE TO PUT ON THE SHOW OF BEING A GOOD CHRISTIAN BUT IN REALITY ARE NOT .

ALL THAT MATTERS TO BECOME AN MS OR ELDER ARE HRS AND BROWNTOUNGUEING BROTHERS WHO PUT ON THE SHOW OF BEING A GD CHRISTIAN FATHER AND HUSBAND TO GET OVERSIGHT WHO IN REALITY ARE TRULY ABUSIVE PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY TO THEIR SPOUSES AND CHILDREN

IF THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS TRULY GUIDING THE ORG THERE WEOULD BE NO ABUSERS NO FALSE PREDICTIONS NO FLIP FLOPPING ON DOCTRINE .NO RIDING OF THE WILD BEAST UN FIASCO NO CHANGE IN THE BLOOD ISSUE OR VOTING ISSUE. NO DRUNKEN RUTHERFORD NO PYRAMID WORSHIP.

THE ORG AS A WHOLE HAS NO SPIRITUALITY NO LOVE NO REAL SUPPORT FROM GOD OR OUR MEDIATOR JESUS CHRIST .JEHOVAHS WITNESSES ARE DEPRESSED MENTALLY UNBALANCED AND FAR FROM BEING A HAPPY PEOPLE.

• jw
    jw

To hellrider

16 All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

• jw
    jw
  • unclebruce
    unclebruce

16 All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

Well there's you problem right there jw - hellrider's no deluded Paulian 'man of God' bible thumpa

All bible g ymnasts and Jesus freaks were created equal. unclebruce 6:66

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

jw: Falled one, huh? Fallen from what, to what, and in what way? Are you telling me that non-attendance at the meetings of an organisation means that someone can lose their birthrght? Re: your quote of 2Tim.3:16, what scripture was Paul writing about? Do you really know the [intelligent] answer to these questions, or are you making it all up as you go along?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit