jw

Can you people honestly say Gods Spirit is Guiding you?]

I THINK NOT!

• ballistic
    ballistic

There's some kind of spirit guiding me.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

It has to be!!! It is still up and newbies still come to it. That is proof!!! besides... Who has claimed to be guided but me??? Someone bumped me off? Who is playing god now?

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I definitely agree - you think not (at all).

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

jw,

not everyone on this forum believes in God or the Holy Spirit. That is why you are seeing people react in different ways to things. I for one do believe in God. Not everyone that even believes in God will the the spirit either, remember Jesus said that at Matthew 7:21. You can tell those who do have the spirit of God by their fruits. (Galatians 5), also Paul tells how to know if you personally have the spirit of God in Romans 8. I hope these verses help you see why everyone is different on this forum.

One of the things we are not supposed to do, if we feel we have the spirit, is to judge others as to whether or not they have it.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

DID someone say that?

~Merry

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

That's rich coming from someone who asked me to defend my ability in not being a child molester, because I was molested as a child! Tell me, does God guide you to write such tripe?

steve

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I THINK NOT!

Obviously.

W

• jw
    jw

Answers again come from a negative spirit.

Does any one here actually have a kind spirit within them?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

JW - please see the 1st post above. Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit