This forum

by jw 131 Replies latest watchtower bible

• oldflame
    oldflame
    The bread and drink that is being referred to is representing biblical knowledge that one must seek!

Boy if this isn't some kingdumb dumb dumb brain washing I don't know what is........ I would like to know what is your point of being here on this board ? Do you think you are going to bring people back into your lie ? Go ahead and ask everyone if they will go back to there kingdom Halls and see what kind of answer you will get. You are waisting your time here.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

That isn't official JW dogma, oldflame. That is from jw's private stock of beliefs. jw isn't attached to the bOrg.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    Who is the liar if it is not the one that denies that Jesus is the Christ?

That's an unusual statement to use in defence for someone who is a jw - someone who's faith prescribes that a whole bunch of special jw people are "the Christ".

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

jw is not a member of the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's WItnesses. jw self-identifies as a witness for/of Jehovah.

I have little doubt that he or she has either been irritated or humored by the assumption to which the user name immediately leads one. An irritation or humor brought on by highly questionable choice of user name.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Auldsoul: " jw self-identifies as a witness for/of Jehovah."

Sounds a bit like brownboy.

steve

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

JW,

It is hard to find any holy spirit behind YOUR remarksl! What kind of person would start a thread like this? Would Jesus?? Are you just looking to aggravate people on this site? What is your motive behind such a statement. Not everyone here believes in Jehovah or even Jesus anymore. Many of whom have discarded everything because of other things they have found to be a lie, or because of things different ones have been through. It doesn't mean they will always feel that way. But tell me, what would attract a person back into a relationship with Jehovah and Jesus by being treated the way you are treating everyone, and yet you are calling yourself a "Christian". It would seem to me that it would be a repellent. Some have never been a Jehovahs Witness. But regardless of their beliefs, true followers of Christ Jesus would not try to get others into a debate only to use it as a opportunity to be unkind. Rather Jesus was loving , patient, kind and forgiving. And Jehovah himself is the very essence of love. How can you judge all of us? I personally don't agree or appreciate everything posted on this thread. However, I don't have to spend time here, if I don't like it either. I am not the judge of others. And there are far more good people here than there are otherwise. And I will always be indebted to certain ones here who have been so very encouraging, as well as informative. Try not being so critical, or judgemental. Jehovah says before you pull the straw from your brothers eye, you need to pull the rafter from your own. Instead of being so hostile, why don't you take your own advise and start a POSITIVE upbuilding thread that may help someone!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• aniron
    aniron

Can you people honestly say Gods Spirit is Guiding you?]

I THINK NOT!

Again that arrogant self-righeous attitude of the Pharisees.

They said similar to Jesus

His reply was

"I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin." Mark 3:28,29

• helppls
    helppls

Well...this has been a long thread. Also read the thread specifically created for an "intelligent exchange" of ideas between Auld Soul and jw. You have my admiration Auld Soul!!! Since jw has not been too shy about announcing his/her opinions, I'm choosing to exercise the same right. My conclusion...jw is way out of his/her league. Sadly, it was like watching the master demolish a misguided pre-schooler who went to battle without adequate ammunition. Really sad......

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

JW, I would just like to say one thing: The Bible never says that you have to be guided by the holy Spirit to distinguish between a false prophet and a true prophet. The guidelines for distinguishing between a true and a false prophet is given in:

Deuteronomy 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death." 21 You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD ?" 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

...it really is pretty simple: If the prophet fails in his predictions, then he/she/it is a false prophet! This, that the prediction either comes true or it doesn`t, is the only criteria that decides whether the prophet is a real prophet, or an imposter! And the WTBTS has shown itself to be the false prophet spoken of in the Bible, numerous times, as all their predictions has failed (1874, 1914, 1915, 1925, 1975, before the literal generation died out in 1995, etc). No need for any holy Spirit to see the wolf in sheeps clothing. All the people can do it, says the Bible. Except for those that have allready allowed themselves to be fooled by the wolf, of course...

• mouthy
    mouthy

I just found this post. And I have not read them all( replies) but you said Does any one here actually have a kind spirit within them?

I was a very good JW...in fact the elders came back & asked if I would like to be reinstated...But knowing what I know NOW that is impossible...For me to do.. If you put my name in Google you will hear my testimony--- I have had a support group( 20 years) for those dear souls that were disfellowshipped -for whatever reason) I was D/F because I dont believe Jesus came invisably in 1914. Yes I have lost my daughter & grand-children as according to the Watchtower they must shun me. But according to MY GOD that is wrong. If they consider me an enemy they should LOVE me. Read it!!!! Since my D/F I have had over 700 folk at this support group.... After being in the Wt I am afraid many do not believe in God any more. Just as scripture said -"You travel over sea & land to make one convert then make them twice as bad as they were before... But we all stand before the Throne of Judgement ( not yours dear >GODS!!!!

Yes I am on a pension... yet a lot of it goes to help those whom the Watch-tower threw out... making them destitute... No home, some lost parents, sons,daughters, friends, some came to KNOW the REAL truth which in MY opinion is JESUS CHRIST.... NOT any organizationJehovah said "LISTEN TO MY SON!???? Jesus said "I am the way ,truth, & life. " Soryy this is a long post but I am Mouthy

My name is Grace Gough

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit