This forum

by jw 131 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

I have a kind spirit. It's just not directed by God. He's way to busy. Wake up jw you've been part of a bad surrealistic dream.

Dismembered

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

JW

Most of you posts are negative, and usually it appears you are demeaning to others. The attitude you portray is one reason I want nothing to do with JWs. I do feel sorry for you. You do not seem to be a happy person.

Personally, I wouldn't want your jehovah to be "guiding" this site. If you are here because your life is in chaos, and you try to feel better by attacking us, go away. I'm beginning to think maybe you are sitting in the basement of bethel on monitoring duty.

shelley

• jw
    jw
    I'm beginning to think maybe you are sitting in the basement of bethel on monitoring duty.

I like that thought.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Honestly, I do not have a sense of humor.

Honestly, this is the saddest comment I have ever seen on here. Call an ambulance.

• Gregor
    Gregor

"Mene mene teckel and pharsin" jw has weighed us in the balance and found us wanting. The end must be near, no more chances, the judgement time has come.

You sound like a very dissapointed JW jw. But you should "Lift your head up and get an erection" because I heard there was a big earthquake in the south Pacific today and the bird flu is on its way and millions are starving in Africa and so on...

• blondie
    blondie

Where did you get the idea that this board is guided by holy spirit??????????????????

I have to admit a few posters might feel that they are personally guided by holy spirt, but not this DB.

Blondie

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

JW,
    If you stick around, I am sure you will find plenty of people who believe they are guided by Holy Spirit.
    You will also find complete heretics who think you (and they) are crazy.
    But hopefully, none of us have to take it personally. This is, after all, the internet.
    May I quote the words of a very wise person:
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded."

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Can you people honestly say Gods Spirit is Guiding you?]

I THINK NOT!

Darlin' jw - if you are looking here for God's Spirit - you are nearly beyond help of any kind.......truly......I mean, why would you come to an apostate site for people who are guided by God's spirit? Gimmee a break..............................you are borderline pathetic......jeez........I'm sorry......I don't usually take advantage ofd dumb animals.........but ...................crikey!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

JW, who claimed God is guiding us? The WTBTS claims God is guiding them. We're living proof that God is not with the WTBTS.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

JW, I would like a conversation with you. I really want to know if you can tell me how long Babylon had World Power? waiting for reply.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit