God led me to the JW congregation.

by jw 186 Replies latest jw experiences

• jw
    jw
    If you like I will write all the Elders in the Jw congregations and let them know I am conversing with the enemy just as Jesus did. And that it is not a DF offense!

And I will email you all the reponses !

Dude I will pay you real money to do this, for real, ( I do it for free ) I'll even give you some E-mail address to get you started. (Give them) I.m Serious

• jw
    jw

One thing I don't understand is why you defend their faith, The faith of the Jw Organization is real. As the Apostles errored so Do the humans running the JW organization. It needs to be made Right but in Gods way not mans! I do not imply that mankind not act , but they need to act in GODS way. yet you don't live according to it. OH BUT I DO! IN REFERENCE TO MEETINGS> FAMILY COMES FIRST.

• nomoreTRUTHplz
    nomoreTRUTHplz

this person can not be a witness i have heard nothing from them that makes me believe they are or ever have been a JW come on everybody we all know the lingo you learn when you join the org. so you can spot "worldly people" JWs speak a completely different language that sets them apart i think this is just some bored person getting everybody all riled up for their own amusement seriously someone quiz them what is a c.o.? what do you call your religion? hint the t..... what do you preach door to door?? the g.... i agree with the earlier suggestion we should shun this person

• aniron
    aniron

JW

You don't tell us much do you?

Where were you baptised?

What do you think of the 1914 date?

The false prophecies of the Watchtower in years past?

Do you know the changes in teachings through the years?

The Watchtowers involvement with the United Nations?

The paedophile scandals?

• jw
    jw
    I know the history of the bible , I have done tons of research independent of the JW congregatin as directed by the scriptures.

You haven't found anything about how biblical passages were edited by several people with specific agendas? About contradictions that belie it being without error? Click here: Hebrew Bible in English / Mechon-Mamre Click here: Search for 'John 6:63' in the Greek/English Interlinear (tr) NT version Nothing that has made you wonder its claim to divine inspiration? nope

• merfi
    merfi
    Nothing that has made you wonder its claim to divine inspiration? nope

• aniron
    aniron

For the bread of God is that which comes down out of heaven, and gives life to the world." John 6:33

Then why do you rely on the Watchtower for salavation. When as this scripture says its the bread of heaven that gives life.

Have you used the Greek Interlinear you quote to see how the New World Translation is not correct.

• jw
    jw

First of all I am new here.

Why should I trust anyone here with my private info.

Especially since being here all I get is hateful replys, ridicule, insults,well, you should get the point.

And I don't trust anyone anyway.

JW

You don't tell us much do you? Of course not. I don't know you. Why should I trust you.

Where were you baptised? private info!

What do you think of the 1914 date? I know the Jw organization made a mistake based on biblical scriptures.

The false prophecies of the Watchtower in years past? They should not be making any prophesies.

Do you know the changes in teachings through the years? Yes

The Watchtowers involvement with the United Nations? Yes

The paedophile scandals? Aware

• jw
    jw

Then why do you rely on the Watchtower for salavation. When as this scripture says its the bread of heaven that gives life. I Don't.

Have you used the Greek Interlinear you quote to see how the New World Translation is not correct.

Yes

• oldflame
    oldflame

God does not lead anyone into a evil organisation. Satan leads evil into evil, I strongly suggest you find a different church.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit