God led me to the JW congregation.

by jw 186 Replies latest jw experiences

• jw
    jw

If you are happy with the JWS that's great.. but God didn't lead you there.. because the JWS are not god inspired.. they are run by a bunch of egotistical men who write dribble they call Bible publications and then brainwash their members into selling them from door to door.. for jusst a small contribution to the society.. of courseThen you need to reread your Bible if you think that.

• SickofLies
  • lilybird
    lilybird

jw I have read the bible from cover to cover .. and no where does it say the GB or the JW organization is god-inspired..I seriously don't even believe you are really a JW..

• jw
    jw

To maintain your continued existence in the JW movement, my suggestion to you would be to do EXACTLY what the leadership tells you to do, without either comment, or dissent. But, and this is a big but, PRETEND that you are doing those things because you thought of them.

HELL NO!

I Only obey Gods Law except when Scriptures direct to obey mans law!

And I don't have any problem telling Elder or Overseers , Or any other authority in the JW congregation.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Then you need to reread your Bible if you think that.
    jw I have read the bible from cover to cover .. and no where does it say the GB or ; the JW organization is god-inspired..I seriously don't even believe you are really a JW..
    I have a suggestion for you jw. How about you read the bible on its own without referring to any publications by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. And I mean really read it and think about all that you are reading.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I shared this part of my life in kind. As a child I was raised Catholic and I never once seen a Bible and it was never mentioned. It is what it is! You really didn't get much of a catholic instruction then. I went to a catholic elementary and secondary school and we always had Bibles in religion class. I mean no disrespect, but I think that you're letting a combination of limited experience, coincidence and superstition get the better of you. I'm sure there are alot of nice people in your congregation. I'm sad that so many nice people are being sucked dry and mistreated by the WatchTower higherups. I hope that you fare better than many of them.

• jw
    jw

First of All , I was ask to share by a member of this board and he expects to tear me down.

And I have a right to respond to replys.

And you have to admit , Do unto others as thay do unto you can apply here.

• jw
    jw

jw.. I think fairchild asked you a fair question as to why you are here on a forum that is full of ex-jws.. we will not support your views or encourage you in your jw views.. I don't find any of your replies to make any sense and you are not answering any questions sensibly or reasonably.. Well your not asking any sensible or reasonable questions!

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

JW said - First of All , I was ask to share by a member of this board and he expects to tear me down. Maybe their were asking you to have you explain your need to be aggressive and argumentative. Regardless, of what you say, you KNOW you are being combative. If you deny same, you are assuming you are dealing with idiots. Maybe you are use to idiots, but there are none here.

And I have a right to respond to replys. You do have the right to respond. We have a right to respond in the same fashion you respond to us. In a very disrespectful and heartless manner.

And you have to admit , Do unto others as thay do unto you can apply here. Same here. Maybe you should be nicer and you might find that people are nicer to you. You reap what you sow.

• jw
    jw

I have a suggestion for you jw. How about you read the bible on its own without referring to any publications by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. And I mean really read it and think about all that you are reading.

What makes you think I haven't? Click here: Search for 'John 6:63' in the Greek/English Interlinear (tr) NT version Click here: Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit