God led me to the JW congregation.

by jw 186 Replies latest jw experiences

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

JW I think your replies are very rude. When I replied I did so in a respectful manner. Despite us having differing opinions. Is it too much to ask that you show the same respect back?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    JW I think your replies are very rude. When I replied I did so in a respectful manner. Despite us having differing opinions. Is it too much to ask that you show the same respect back?

It would be reasonable if we were talking to a reaonable person

• fairchild
    fairchild

jw, are you aware that this board is not exactly populated by JWs? If you would like to share this kind of experience, you might be better off sharing it at a JW message board.

• jw
    jw

Well here's the thing.

You do not mention once there being a Bible anywhere in this mix. Years later we got a knock on our door and a female and male were reading to me something from a black book. Then I noticed A revelation book. And ask where they got that book. And ask if I could have that black book at first they refused then decided they could replace the black book and let me have it.

And made appointment to return and I accepted eagarly.

And Have not ever had regrets.

P.s. that was my very first time of learning of this bible book exisitence. You think God lead you to them where as I understand you were molested by a JW? Why are you stateing these lies? So was I. Sorry to hear that about you! Do you really think GOD lead you to a RELIGION where molestors are not only protected but get free legal protection from the WTBTS? Whatever

Respectfully~Kate UMMMM, Where is the respect here!

• merfi
    merfi

must.resist.urge.to.smack.head.on.keyboard.and.punch.monitor.

• SickofLies
  • SickofLies
  • jw
    jw

Then again, if you were content you wouldn´t be here would you.

What would make you think that?

• SickofLies
  • lilybird
    lilybird

jw.. I think fairchild asked you a fair question as to why you are here on a forum that is full of ex-jws.. we will not support your views or encourage you in your jw views.. I don't find any of your replies to make any sense and you are not answering any questions sensibly or reasonably..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit