RICHIE RED ALERT

by RichieRich 324 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I don't want to say your set of ethics are infantile - but... I will. Your set of ethics are infantile and petty

I want to stay stuff about you too but my infantile ethics are holding me back. lol ..no bugger it - you started the infantile personal crap - I can't work out whether you're an idiot or just shit stiring for some weird personal gratification.

There are no ethics in war certainly not against technical breaches of etiquette.

Kent Steinhaug first bought the Flock book to the worlds attention and was threatened by the Watchtower Legal Department, fortunately there are brave people like him and richie who are willing to put themselves at personal risk to bring the truth about the truth to the world.

Now beep beep - where are your adult like responses to the rebuttal you've been buried with by myself and others? Including that of one SWALKER?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

WAC, great minds think a like.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"I can't work out whether you're an idiot or just shit stiring for some weird personal gratification."

I'm just an idiot.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Plain and simple. There is no excuse for theft.

There is no excuse for lying but the GB doe's that on a regular basis.Theocratic Warfare you know

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The spies come to us in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I'm just an idiot

Well thanks for clearing that up - me too

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Who says all theft is wrong? Is it wrong for a whistle blower to steal documents showing illegal business practices at work? Illegal dumping of toxic chemicals for instance? How about Illegal picture taking to show said evidence?

This religion is toxic! It's a dangerous cult it's in our schools or neighborhoods hell it's knocking on our doors once every 6 months!

Congrats Richie don't give it back! I do believe that your protected under federal whistle blower statues anyway! Just tell the judge you wanted PROOF that the society protected child molesters and saw that written in this book so you took it for your lawyer! Then when you were threatened you sent the book off to protect yourself and your family!

Ps. beepbeep your an idiot...

• John Doe
    John Doe
    There is no excuse for lying but the GB doe's that on a regular basis.Theocratic Warfare you know

So, are we basing our ethics by the behavior of the wtb&ts of ny?

• lilybird
    lilybird
    ... There is no excuse for lying but the GB doe's that on a regular basis.Theocratic Warfare you know

Yep....Sometimes you just have to beat liers and con artists at their own game

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Yep....Sometimes you just have to beat liers and con artists at their own game

So, we have to become liars and con artists? Is this what you're saying?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit