JC ON TAPE

by SickofLies 167 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

I've got the volume up as far as it goes and I'm having a very hard time understanding what is being said. Except when someone clears their throat - then it almost breaks an eardrum.

Anyone else experiencing this? Maybe I'm going deaf?

Juni :)

• ferret
    ferret

juni I'm having the same trouble.

• JH
    JH

Well.......we all hear it the same way...

The quality isn't that bad afterall. I hear most of it.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Dude, you are the man. I haven't listened yet, but I'm sure this thing is gold.

Now, you're DoneWithLies, and may you have peace from that.

-the kid who took the book

• a Christian
    a Christian

Dan,

The problem I see with your appeal is this:

As I wrote earlier, "What finally sealed my fate was when they asked me if I believe God is using the Watchtower Society as his 'Faithful and Discreet Slave' and as his 'sole channel of communication and Bible truth on the earth.' After a brief pause, though I did not want to be disfellowshipped, I knew I had to answer honestly. As soon as I answered that question with the word 'No' I knew I was gone."

I was told later that even if I had answered that question with "I'm not sure" such an answer would have resulted in my disfellowshipping. For that is the primary doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses. To question the authority of the men who run the Watchtower is to question the authority of God.

Surely, during your appeal hearing before your new tribunal you will be asked this same question. So, you had better decide right now how will answer it. Any answer other than an unqualified, "Yes, I do." will result in your disfellowshipping being upheld. And I know as well as you do that such an answer would be a lie. I don't think a person who here calls himself "Sick Of Lies" will be able to do that. But even if you are able to do so, you will only get their decision reversed if you promise your new J.C. that you will never openly question anything published by the Society again. If you make such a promise to them as soon as you break it you will be gone. With what you now know to be the truth, I don't think you can make such a promise and, if you can, I don't think you can keep such a promise.

So, what's the point of your appeal? I guess the point is that you now have a chance, probably your last chance, to talk face to face openly with a few of Jehovah's Witnesses and help them to see that they do not have "The Truth." May God be with you.

Mike

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Wow, Dannyhazard, Randy and RichyRich all giving me praise? I'm like an apostate superstar!

So, what's the point of your appeal? I guess the point is that you now have a chance, probably your last chance, to talk face to face openly with a few of Jehovah's Witnesses and help them to see that they do not have "The Truth." May God be with you.

Mike, this of this as a documentary, every step of this has been planned out in advance. It started with a thread called Anyone interested in a new Elder Video? Where I presented my idea to the board, I was planning on just disassociating myself from the organization, but I wanted to go out with more of a bang. So I decided that I would get together a bunch of questions that people were having and present them to the elders.

Which I did here: Ask an Elder (tm) After I asked all the questions I knew that they would call me into a committee and I was prepared for it, I brought all the recording equipment I could with me to get it all on tape. Which I did as you can see from this thread. Now the reason for the appeal is simply completeness, I want everyone to get an inside look at what goes on during elder meetings and judicial committee’s and make it public so that the elders don’t feel they have so much immunity. It would be great if I could find some way to sue the bastards after this and some how submit the records to public record and get them in the news. I’ll have to think about that one!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

If your player has an equalizer, turn the bass all the way down....for me, that helped a lot in making the audio more intelligible.

I would like to make a transcript sometime when I have the time....

• KW13
    KW13

What was said that 537 was the date that we add 70 years to it for 607. So you know that date is two years after 539 when the jews arrived home. Now on the face of it you have to accept that until you check the bible, and it says the 70 years ENDED when the babylonian king was punished. (Jeremiah 25:12) which is in 539.

This will prove the point.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

KW13, can I ask you for a favor? Could you write a short little snippit I can include in my appeal letter with your research included? I will also include this info in the appeal hearing and as special thanks I'll give ya a shout when the finial announcement is made that I'm 100% DF'ed! (When I revel that they've all been caught on tape!)

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

I hope you don't mind i made some small clips real quick. i am working at cleaning up the background noise..this is all i ahve so far..

What dumbs (what i am calling jws now...i just added a "m" to dub) think of education.

http://digitalmutt.net/files/destroy.mp3

I guess this elder has been around

http://digitalmutt.net/files/block.mp3

At one point they outright called this guy a liar..this is the part that pissed me off the most. I would have had a hard time not knocking this guys block off.

http://digitalmutt.net/files/look_on_face.mp3

Here is one of the elders thoughts on why he became a dumb.

http://digitalmutt.net/files/union.mp3

these are just small clips. i am working on cleaning them up and removing the background noise so yall can here it better.

DF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit