JC ON TAPE

by SickofLies 167 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Unc...How are you going to do it?

I'll take out my mobo and dial brother C[edit] T[edit] on (00111) 905-[edit]- [edit]

:::

ED IT : by unc: thanks for the medication scully alt

• Scully
    Scully

SickofLies

If you want to give them something to chew on, definitely include in your Appeal Letter™ that you are submitting your appeal based on the fact that the Brothers™ did not follow the appropriate procedure as described in the Flock™ book.

Re-examiner has that on his site, as I recall.

Procedural improprieties have been cited in Canadian courts in order to reverse "kangaroo court" DFings such as yours. The CO is very well aware of this (although the Body of Elders™ may not be). If there are procedural instructions on the steps that must be taken in order to DF someone, and the Elders™ do not follow them, then they cannot DF you.

• uninformed
    uninformed

SICK OF LIES

My wife and I have listened to your tape. We just wanted to commend you for your courage and strength of character.

We have not had to go through the judicial meetings, and I am sure that I would not have borne up as well as you did. I met with the local elders three times over the UN deal and I ended up screaming at them for their abject stupidity. However, they nor the Society have taken any further action. Of course after they threatened me not to talk about it, I threatened them that I would go to the Religious Editor of the newspaper, and then they would have plenty of activity to fill their evenings with.

If it does come down to a meeting, I hope we can act like you did. Lots of class.

UN-informed

• vitty
    vitty

I get confused with the 70 years thing, I know it can be explained but I cant remember how.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

(((((((sick of lies))))))))

I admire your bravery and how you stayed so calm. I don't know if I could have done that. I grew up with two idiots (my mom and stepdad) who were just like those ignorant elders. There is NO reasoning whatsoever.

Your tape will be played thousands of times and I know it will help many.

You did great. thank you for your efforts.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Listening....this is great stuff.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Sick of lies you are a HERO a dude after my own heart,best regards to you and yours.

I love all this cloak and dagger shit

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Thanks again everyone! The files are now up permantely at freeminds:

http://www.freeminds.org/media/sickoflies.htm

• JH
    JH

That was nice of you SickofLies to do this for us.

Although I've never been through a Judicial committee, now I know what it's like.

All you did was "think" and "ask specific questions" about a date.......and they disfellowshipped you.

This proves that they are a cult.

• garybuss
    garybuss

I questioned too. I was stone walled too. It was therapeutic. Those of us like me, raised by Witness parents need to see the Witnesses melt like a pad of butter in a hot pan. It's objective proof the Witnesses don't have anything except opinions accepted as fact.

When questioned about anything real, they fall apart like a two dollar suitcase in the rain.

I feel better for giving them a chance to prove their claims that they made to me. None was able to and soon enough the walls went up.

If they'd just admit they have no proof and that it's all about faith, I'd accept that, but if they admitted it's all speculation, they'd have no cause to shun anyone who questioned or even had a conflicting opinion. They HAVE to claim it all as fact, but they have no proof, so they HAVE to defend it with shunning.

Big claims, no proof, enforced with shunning. It's starting to sound like a cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit