JC ON TAPE

by SickofLies 167 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

Dan, omg good stuff!

You do realize that they had made up their minds to DF you long before you walked into that room, right?

"Why are you here?"

Cause I like it here"

LMAO, ohhhhh let us not forget "I have a sick wife at home!" what a prick.

lola

• Collegegurl
    Collegegurl

that "evil college education" will get you everytime.

nice job SOL,

~collegegurl

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

WOW you were awesome

POST it everywhere

• FreeFromWTBS
    FreeFromWTBS

All I can say is wow. If I had ever heard this before studying with witnesses, I would have never studied. The Elder sounds like a big arrogant creep. He should reread how an Elder is suppose to care for his flock. This should be spread everywhere.

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

"a Christian" said:

All other kinds of life, vegetation and animals, Genesis tells us, were not directly "created" by God but were actually "produced" by "the land." (Gen. 1:11,12, 24

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember Charles Russell talking about "theistic evolution" somewhere. Gen 1:12, 14, 20, 24, all could indicate this, although I'm uncertain on this issue as I havn't studied it enough. I've wondered about the polar bears...if the earth was a hothouse, and it'd never rained till the flood, did they "evolve" to have thick fur and layers of fat for the frigid north? Certainly Jehovah in his wisdom could have set things in motion, from the tiniest creature on up, overseeing it then saying he was pleased with the results.

Little Bo Peep

• kid-A
    kid-A

SOL, you deserve an award for this. Absolutely brilliant. You held your own, and exposed them for the dimwitted, brainwashed drones they really are. Their anti-education diatribes were priceless.

I couldnt make out the first part about the "recording issue", is there going to be a transcript of the tape? That would be awesome. Please please please, RECORD THE APPEAL!!! Cant wait to hear more!

Congrats, this is fantastic work. Young people like you are the WTBS worst nightmare!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    I was just wondering if you are going to record your apeal meeting.

No I just wanna go before a group of old men and get belittled because that's my idea of fun friday night! Ok ok, OF COURSE!! lol Don't worry, I have a feeling the appeal is is going to be better than the frist one because these elders will be more objective and will stick to procedure in the flock book (I put this in my letter as the reason for the appeal, so I'm sure they will be very careful). This time I'm gonna nail em hard with all kinds of facts, I'm going to make complete asses outta them.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    I'm going to make complete asses outta them

Careful "brother"...beware he that thinks he is standing!

****of course I'm kidding****

Did I get the condescending tone right...the snippet of out of context scripture and the robbing you of any dignity?

Man... I coulda been a damn fine "elder"....hehehhe...

u/d

• lilybird
    lilybird

Hi SOL I just listened to your recordings..You held made solid points to the elders and they sounded like they were squirming at bit... It was so ridiculous how they kept putting you down for having a "higher" education and asking so many questions.. You are supposed to be a little head nodding agreeable robot like the rest of the DUBS!!!..Just a side note..you said you attend McMaster, my son is just graduating from there this spring. He also plays on the Mac football team as middlelinebacker. (not sure if you follow the football at all)

My point here is.. he knows we left the JWS when he was 2 as I didn't want my kids raised in that cult life. He thanks me all the time for not raising him as a JW and now he is chasing his dreams like he couldn't if we were still part of the org.. So ..Its good to see you chasing your dreams.and getting your life back while you are young enough to do all you want to do..Its just sad though.. those mealymouth elders are so brainwashed and full of their own importance...they will never see it your way..not that they would admit anyways..

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I haven't listened to all of it because I'm at work, but WOW! My eyes have soooooo been opened since I started coming to this site. What you did is awesome and I pray it opens up other people's eyes. It's really sad to see so many people being misled 'like a sheep to a slaughter' by this evil religious cult!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit