That was my favorite part to LOL, I like it here! LOL

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

GOD DAMMIT! MOTHER F*CK!

Why didn't you say "hang on brothers I need to change my tape!"

DAMN it was just getting good!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thats low... " you wont have friends in the world , they'll walk away from you, you wont have anything"

that sounds pretty bad... maybe you oughta go back to real friendships in the kingdom hall... how many close friends did you have there ?

they keep harping on your education... like THAT is the issue.

your questions arent issues, your education is.

ya know, i have doubts about wtbs... i still find myself looking for them to be right sometimes, its the religion of my birth after all and i dont swallow everything apostates/ex witnesses say blindly... but for them to just push aside your questions and focusing on your education as the problem is just wrong..

nothing they said changes anything i think about the wtbs. there was no sheparding, no attempt at it really, except them SAYING they were here to help..there was no attempt to actually help that i could hear.

you handled yourself well under attack i think.

thanks for recording it.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Thanks for sharing Dan. I've listened to the entire tape. It cracks me up how these guys refuse to listen to reason. It's a matter of faith and what your filling your mind with is destroying your faith.

• Spectre
    Spectre

"WHY....WON'T....YOU......JUST.....BE....STUPID......AND.......OBEY?????????????"

I haven't had such a good time as listening to that in a while. Oh god, instant classic!

How dare you turn away from Jesus teachings about 607!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Who is leading the JC? Is that the PO??

Isn't this the week of the CO visit? (I think I remember that from yesterday's tape...)

If so, is the CO participating?

-Aude.

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

Thanks Dan, I listened to the whole thing, it was intense, I dont think i could have sat through that myself!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Dan,

WOW!! I couldn't believe my ears!! What I heard made MY SKIN CRAWL!!! And they have the nerve to say thats JUSTICE?? The guilt they bare is unfathabmable!! I know my meeting is coming on this same 607 issue! I so appreciate you taking the time to post this for all of us! It helped my husband and I have insight in the direction they are most likely to go! I am just FUMING with DISGUST,and ANGER! That educated mind of yours is such a threat! I cannot believe how much they were trying to tie that in with the fact that you have questions. Its like they want us all to have fried brains so we will walk about like little zombies. HMMMM if that was the case, why did God give us the ability to reason. After all doesn't the scriptures say to "REASON FROM THE SCRIPTURES?????" NOT the INSIGHT book!!! WOW!! is all I can think to say.. I don't suppose I will get much sleep tonight! I will be stewing for you!!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

P.S. You did a GREAT job in keeping there feet to the subject!

• blondie
    blondie

Great work.

But think about it, if the elders said

"Yes, brother (or sister), you're absolutely right and we are going to the leave the organization with you today."

Most elders have seen more nastiness, lying, backbiting, dishonesty than the average JW will ever in their entire lifetime. Yet, so many stay....they have just as much if not more to lose if they say anything.

I have known of elders who wrote to the WTS about some "mistaken" understanding....they were removed.

Hey, these guys are protecting their butts.

Remember that the bible says that the religous leaders did not doubt that Jesus was the Messiah, just that if they bucked the trend, they would lose their cushy place.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit