JC ON TAPE

by SickofLies 167 Replies latest jw friends

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

My views on evolution and reasons for wanting to leave the borg have been posted here: Exploring new options for the first time

You might find some useful info there.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    SOL - that meeting MC is steering the discussion the way that he see's fit for himself. That's engineering an open discussion & doesn't lend itself to points coming out, but agendas being pushed in. That is not very scientific, or Borean. Still listening.........

These guys are asking questions that are bang out of order. There tone is totally controlling and Luciferian. Controlling Deceivers.

"Could you please not answer my question with a question"
    "I think you know it Dan, you're just being difficult" "You're playing games." "Your question is not sincere." "You are paranoid?" (when clearly they got the context.) "Just wait 'til we're done then you can talk" "Calling me a liar" "because of our previous dealings" "You're dwelling on negative things" "Did you take your medicine with a glass of water?" !!
    They insulted you by asking questions that they clearly knew the answer to. (namely - "what age are you?") They do this to reduce 'you' into a plyable kid context.

"Higher education destroys spiritual minds." FLIP-FLOP.
    "That's the man, that's the God you're talking against." FREUDIAN SLIP.
    "We are the only religion that doesn't tolerate wrongdoing" WRONG! (& also prejudging)

The inflexion in the voice clearly shows their twisted badness, & wooded reasoning connotes that they have an immovable outcome in mind before they enter the meeting - which nullifies the point to have that very meeting. Speaking in an 'annexing' tone. The other 'offerers' referred to you as 'he', not 'our brother'. You gave them huge scope to speak at many intervals to which they used to the full - point being, how can they find anything out if they ask little by way of questioning.?
    They very frequently spoke in an agressive manner.

Of Note: They only 'pulled in' witnesses who put you in a bad light, they did not offer anyone to speak in a positive context about yourself. They invited-in people whom you allegedly mentioned websites to - not anyone who would make mention of any good that you have done over several decades of knowing them. Whether directly pastoral, doctine related, or in reference to you longstanding fine character. That is called manipluation. = "massaging the facts".

I have analysed these people on your audio, they have ill-intentioned form to them. The shirty arrogance of the committee elder who put his head 'round the door to ask if he 'could go home' when their rhetoric dictates they are trying to 'save a person no matter what'.
    - Blood will be asked back from the elder who doesn't re-adjust one of their flock. If scripture indicates that 'elders are worthy of double honour', surely following that logic through indicates that they are worthy of double retribution if they are not behaving in a shepherdly way. And continually so. However it was demontrated in a clarion way that following the course of sound Borean logic was off the menu for them.
    ___

You might want to make text transcript of the meeting SOL. What is the outcome as regards you? Did you get announced as disfellowshipped.?
    (They said something at the beginning about not making any audio recording of the meeting - I think you must have done that at a prior meeting.?) What are they got to hide. They have names and addresses of unwitting 'not-at-home' members of the public. Are they afraid they might they might get into a corner they can't get out of.? If they knew you had a tendency to record meetings on the above file, I'd gather they were much more awful on the previous 'discussion'. So that was them minding their pints and quarts.?!

I hope you don't mind me posting your reply here, but I thought everyone would be interested to know how many replies I've been getting from lurkers out there. I'm glad my project is having such an impact on people. Would anyone be willing to undertake the task of making a transcript?

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

It will take time for the CO to review the case and assign new elders and then the elders have to go over the notes from the old committee and then they have to agree on a time and all that jazz.

Hi Dan,

You mean LISTEN to the notes? I wouldn't be suprised if they too taped the conversaion! After all wouldn't t be alot more accurate in trying to remember what was said then making notes after the fact?? Just a thought!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

"You answer a quesition with a question" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! THIS IS EXACTLY HOW JW'S ARE TAUGHT IN THE MINISTRY, HYPOCRITES!!!

WHAT A BUNCH OF ANGRY HATEFUL OLD MEN - YEAH THEY HAVE THE ULTIMATE TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE - YEAH RIGHT!!

• Jourles
    Jourles

Next time, use the same exact method of answering their question with a question. If they tell you to stop doing that or why are you doing that, just say that you are simply following Jesus' example.

Oh, and slip in somewhere that you feel Jehovah's holy spirit helping you. Tell them, "If you're not able to defend your own beliefs through the simple questions that I have asked, obviously Jehovah's holy spirit isn't backing you that well today." Can Satan help an apostate in a KH? Growing up, I always was under the impression that the KH was a safe haven from all things Satanic/demonic. Their influences could not penetrate the walls of God's house.

I wonder how elders feel when they know they've been defeated on their home turf? Do they go home and whip themselves while pleading out to Jehovah as to why he didn't help them? Man, there are days I wish I could go back to the time of my JC meeting and actually show up. But I had my reasons for not doing so.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    Do they go home and whip themselves while pleading out to Jehovah as to why he didn't help them?

One can only hope!

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Here is the conclusion where I am DF'ed:

http://www.savefile.com/files/8277206

Notice how they give the reason for my downfall because of my 'higher education destroying my soul!'

I listened to neocrat.com/sol but I am not sure if this above is more to it. I couldn't download from savefile because my company blocks that site. I could listen to the file on neocrat.com. Do you have it anywhere else?

By the way, great job taping that meeting! They sound like a bunch of bullying idiots. I have a hard time thinking they truly believe what they are saying.

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

SOL I was surfing about and found this site which may be of use, if you have it already then please accept my apologies

http://www.reachouttrust.org/articles/jw/jw1914.htm

Very good info on 607 etc, etc

Good job by the way

BM

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

I know I'm way behind, but just had chance to listen to this.

WOW. All i can say is thank you and respect to you Dan for what you did, for holding your temper and being cool.

I hated the way they spoke to you all S L O W and clear as if you were retarded and also did not allow you to speak.

I just know after listening to that I would not be able to attend a JC. I would have to DA or be DFed by my non-attendance.

Looking forward to your appeal recording.

Cant say it enough! RESPECT!

Poppy

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I just got an IM someone has gone and taken the liberity of mirroring all my audio files on their website, anyone who has had trouble with savefile try going here:

www.watchtower.cc/sickoflies.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit