JC ON TAPE

by SickofLies 167 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hahaha they got you with cyrus's 537 date!

wiggle out of that one sol!!

oh wait.. you ARE! rock on ..i'm still listening

• osmosis
    osmosis

This is painful to listen to. I will endeavor to acquire some software to perform the filtering. From the sounds of it, applying a low-pass filter to it should remove most of the noise, then the remainder should be normalized. I believe this could make it sound very clear.

If someone else manages to do this, please post here so I can stop trying.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

for those trying to listen..stick with it , the quality gets clearer as they settle down to talk.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Wait until you get to the end, try and count how many times they put me down for getting an education!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

yeah i heard the " your just trying to show your superiority because you have an education" LOL

• Legolas
    Legolas

I can't...I will listen tomorrow...sorry!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

funny how none of them can remember the name " silentlambs"

its always " somthing lambs" or "little lambs"

did you find that odd?

especially this larry guy, he is basically relating your conversation verbatim except for remembering the name silentlambs.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

"AN EDUCATION DESTROYS SPIRITUAL MINDS!!" quote from elder from the recording

sounds like the catholic church when they didnt want the layman having access to the bible..

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

It gets pretty good when they start hauling in the witnesses! When they hit you with the 537 date you should have hit them with the kings list... Wait 20+17+2+etc... Thats 587??? WTF?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Here is the conclusion where I am DF'ed:

http://www.savefile.com/files/8277206

Notice how they give the reason for my downfall because of my 'higher education destroying my soul!'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit