JC ON TAPE

by SickofLies 167 Replies latest jw friends

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    WOW!! I couldn't believe my ears!! ; What I heard made MY SKIN CRAWL!!! And they have the nerve to say thats JUSTICE?? The guilt they bare is unfathabmable!! I know my meeting is coming on this same 607 issue! I so appreciate you taking the time to post this for all of us! It helped my husband and I have insight in the direction they are most likely to go! I am just FUMING with DISGUST,and ;ANGER! That educated mind of yours is such a threat! I cannot believe how much they were trying to tie that in with the fact that you have questions. ; Its like they want us all to have fried brains so we will walk about like little zombies. HMMMM if that was the case, why did God give us the ability to reason. ; After all doesn't the scriptures say to "REASON FROM THE SCRIPTURES?????" NOT the INSIGHT book!!! WOW!! is all I can think to say.. I don't suppose I will get much sleep tonight! ; I will be stewing for you!!!

Thanks LL, I was thinking of you while I was there, I know you brought up similar issues and I wondered if you would have to endure the came thing as I have eventually. I hope you don't! But if you do at least try and enjoy it a little like I did.

Actually the part I thought was really low was I moved into the congregation right after getting a divorce, and I met a girl and we got engaged and almost got married, but we called it off at the last minute. This was because it was too soon for me and we really had nothing in common, it had nothing to do with me going back to school like the asshole implied.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    That the date 607 is most likely wrong and 587 is most likely right, making 1914 wrong. That God most likely used evolution as his means of creation and the wording of Genesis allowing that possibility. That the flood of Noah's day was most likely a large but non-global flood and the wording of Genesis allowing that possibility.

I actually got the elders to admit that all of those things were possible and that the Society might change their teachings on all of them in years to come. So they said questioning our present understanding of them is not wrong, so long as I did not "run ahead of the 'Faithful Slave' on such matters" and did not spread doubts about the "Faithful Slave" in the congregation.

Indeed, they could not have made it any clearer that they follow the FDS before they follow the bible. Sounds like we went through the exact same thing, I'm sure many like us have. Thanks for the support, that's why I posted this, for people like us, as a reminder of how stupid and inflexable the whole orginazation is.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Here's what they said you wouldn't find in the societies literature about doubts.

LOL, I'll print this and hand it in with my appel.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL at SickofLies!

BTW, C[edit] T[edit] 905-[edit]-[edit] was the guy leading the thing in case anyone wonders

Are you saying, you don't mind if a faithful brother from Australia calls Bro T[edit] and congratulates him on keeping his congregation squeaky clean?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    OMG, they brought witnesses in to testify against you? It's a f*cking lynching

But they said they were only there to help me?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    And what is with the medicine question? That your personality has changed? I like how they re-define "two witnesses."

LOL, I wanted to know about that to! I just went along with it because I thought they were getting wise to me recording them.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    Are you saying, you don't mind if a faithful brother from Australia calls Bro T[edit] and congratulates him on keeping his congregation squeaky clean?

I think he should be commended for a job well done!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    OMG, they brought witnesses in to testify against you? It's a f*cking lynching

It's a f'n lynching alright. The anti-educationists bought 'two witnesses' as a formality, a lip service to justice. This was little more than a lynching coupled with an an arse covering exercise that went again both the word and spirit of Jesus own words.

Matthew 18: 10-17

10 See to it that YOU men do not despise one of these little ones; for I tell YOU that their angels in heaven always behold the face of my Father who is in heaven. 11 ——

12 “What do YOU think? If a certain man comes to have a hundred sheep and one of them gets strayed, will he not leave the ninety-nine upon the mountains and set out on a search for the one that is straying? 13 And if he happens to find it, I certainly tell YOU , he rejoices more over it than over the ninety-nine that have not strayed. 14 Likewise it is not a desirable thing with my Father who is in heaven for one of these little ones to perish.

15 “Moreover, if your brother commits a sin, go lay bare his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. 16 But if he does not listen, take along with you one or two more, in order that at the mouth of two or three witnesses every matter may be established. 17 If he does not listen to them, speak to the congregation. If he does not listen even to the congregation, let him be to you just as a man of the nations and as a tax collector.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

sickoflies - you seem of a rather cheery disposition for someone just booted out of the looney bin. I don't like to think what it would be like to go through that without this internet thingy.

We don't really know each other but I guess you'll through a wide range of emotions in the next week or so. Take care bro and seek comfort here when/if needed.

unc

ps: I will give the bro a call tommorrow and say how his fame has spread

• wombat
    wombat

Unc...How are you going to do it?

A yokel agreeing that too much skoolin only makes your head hurt ?

A Professor of Religious Studies advising that his words have been included in next semester's curriculum for students to study ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit