JC ON TAPE

by SickofLies 167 Replies latest jw friends

• millions now living are dead
    millions now living are dead

A couple highlights that I found incredible (and pissed me off)

1) something to the effect of "you know what's wrong with you....you question everything" - Being out for 3 years, it's simply amazing that this is considered a bad thing.

2) The part where they want to call your parents. Pulling the guilt card when logic eludes them.

It must be so exhausting defending a totally incoherent belief system. I can't believe I did it for so long. The elders act like 6 year old boys. Too bad these 6 year old boys hold so much power when we have loved ones still worshipping the 6 year old boy in the sky (Jehovah). Good job and you are very brave.

Mil

"Right now I'm at the point were they bring in the witnesses. Unreal"

• Mrs.Congeniality
    Mrs.Congeniality

Good post dad (RockHound) My personal opinion on the whole matter is we need to blame their stupidity on their education, I mean their lack of education. Just think they are programmed way more than we ever were. Dan the elders resent you because they know you are in your 20's and already know more than they do. Maybe you can ask if you can keep appealing these JC meeting and keep recording them. They are GREAT!!!!!

• Mrs.Congeniality
    Mrs.Congeniality

Good post too mom (little bo peep)

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I just want thank Rockhound for another great post as well. You have an amazing family.

My point here is.. he knows we left the JWS when he was 2 as I didn't want my kids raised in that cult life. He thanks me all the time for not raising him as a JW and now he is chasing his dreams like he couldn't if we were still part of the org..

Wow, imagine what his life could have turned out like if he had this religion forced on him? Working a dead end job with no security and no education slaving to please a bunch of power hungry old men! Instead you son has security, fame, real friends and a great life a head of him! Way to go!

• Bryan
    Bryan

I've been busy as hell and just found the topic. Good job, I'll listen tomorrow. Great pionts from other too.

Bryan

• osmosis
    osmosis

As promised, I have acquired some software, and enhanced the sound quality somewhat.

It's not perfect, a lot of the noise falls within the same frequency range as the speech, therefore is is MUCH more difficult (if not impossible) to get rid of entirely. However, I adjusted the volume level so that the speech is closer to the max, which means that the noisy parts are no longer ten times louder than the speech part, which makes it bearable to listen to.

Not only is the sound considerably better, but I've managed to compress it into 64kb mp3 format, which cuts the file size in half.

Just tell me how to send you the file, and we're rockin. And yes, I will do this to any such recordings as you wish.

• ackack
    ackack

Send the file to me at [email protected]. I will put it up on neocrat.com

ackack

• osmosis
    osmosis

LMFAO

"I dunno, you tell me"

"No, YOU tell ME. When I ask you a question, could you please not always answer with a question"

How did I know that would get on someone's nerves.

Good job, man.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Well that was you suggestion right?

• osmosis
    osmosis

LOL yeah, my idea, I'm just glad you got so much mileage about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit