JC ON TAPE

by SickofLies 167 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

You know they're probably going to search your briefcase and pockets this time for recording devices, right?

• osmosis
    osmosis

What is WITH the bloody dubs, they think they have a monopoly on "what the bible says".

They don't even acknowledge that there is a process of interpretation. It's like they think it just says what it says, and if you disagree with them, you've disagreed with the bible itself.

Oh well, they've got one of the worst interpretations possible, no wonder they hide from the fact.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

This is great. I haven't listened to it yet but I will

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=3688451

Here is the cleaned up version osmosis did. Its smaller and much easier to hear!

• Elsewhere
  • ackack
    ackack

I reposted it at:

http://neocrat.com/sol.mp3

ackack

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

If you have not yet listen to this the above links are great, high download speeds and good quality audio. Thanks guys for your help.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Is the appeal hearing scheduled yet?

-Aude.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I haven't heard back about the appeal yet, probably wont either until after the memorial. It will take time for the CO to review the case and assign new elders and then the elders have to go over the notes from the old committee and then they have to agree on a time and all that jazz.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Wow, those elders are so afraid to think, it's scary. Par for the course, though. Be glad to have your mental freedom, man. Best wishes with wherever you go from here.

Also, I'm working on a site called EvidenceForEvolution.com (not up yet) so if there was any particular line of evidence that was especially convincing / hard-hitting / jaw-dropping to you, PM me.

SNG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit