I'm back!!!!

by RichieRich 171 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Richie, you ROCK! With my mindset today, I would've done all the stuff you're doing right now. Unfortunately, I got no inside information through the internet when I left.

The stuff on Child Molesters should be fired off to Bill Bowen and Kimbery Norris. They *might* be able to use it.

And kudos for getting together some backup plans. I agree that the book should be fired off to someone who can put it to good use. Try Elsewhere. He's in a pretty vengeful mood lately since the WTS (tried to) shut his site down.

Its looking more and more like I may have to DA instead of just fade and if that turns out to be the case... Im going to complete my own S-77 form and hand it in with the letter.

Hey, that sounds like fun! Kinda like filling out a survey! It'll fvck them up if I fill one out since I was never baptized.

I'm going to start mailing all kinds of junk to Brooklyn in blue envelopes.

It may be a bit costly, but a nice effective way to get rid of some junk mail. BTW, where the hell can you buy blue envelopes? If all else fails, I'll just buy white ones and color them.

Whenever there's a letter writing campaign, we should keep the blue envelopes in mind.

• mouthy
    mouthy

WELCOME Back RICH!!!!We did miss ya!!!!!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Rich,

Make all the scans you want but you should return the book immediately to avoid legal/criminal problems . What you stole is private property. The Society has people reading this board, they have expensive legal counsel, you have ID'd yourself as the one who stole property, your picture, your email. You may not give a darn about being DF'd and kicked out of your house. Fine. But you don't need some sheriff of your local county showing up and you being implicated in expensive, legal matters. Return the book ASAP.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    anyone who is an established poster and can get this bad boy up in PDF form, with the notes, please pm me. If you do it soon, I can ship it today.

silentlambs, PO Box 311, Calvert City, KY 42029

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome back Richie, are you gearing up for the big leap when you reach the age of 18?

• Mary
    Mary

This just makes me sick........So they're telling the elders that when they disfellowship someone, that they must give the impression that they're doing this on their own and "without any outside influence." Uh, seeing as it's the GB and their Legal Dept. that have decided what constitutes a disfellowshipping offence, then how can a lowly elder body say that it was their decision to DF someone without the backing of headquarters? Wouldn't that be considered "running ahead of the Organization?"

Man, if I were an elder reading this book, I would find it extremely disturbing because it would be obvious that if anyone was going to get their ass sued, it'd be me and not the WTS Corporation.

woofer said: seeing their reasoning on how they handled my molester. He was my brother-in-law and a MS at the time. His priviledges in the hall were revoked.

Wow. They really made the punishment fit the crime eh? What did they do? Not let him handle the microphones for 2 weeks?

My sister (not his wife) told me recently that he was up for MS again but because I was underage at the time of the molestation, that he couldn't be appointed again. But notes made from The Flock book states that if he were to be appointed again that his molestation record should be destroyed.

If he's appointed again, I would make sure (via a flyer) that every single person in your B-I-L's Kingdom Hall know that he's a pedophile. Unbelievable.........

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    Make all the scans you want but you should return the book immediately to avoid legal/criminal problems . What you stole is private property. The Society has people reading this board, they have expensive legal counsel, you have ID'd yourself as the one who stole property, your picture, your email. You may not give a darn about being DF'd and kicked out of your house. Fine. But you don't need some sheriff of your local county showing up and you being implicated in expensive, legal matters. Return the book ASAP.

um not 18 yet so still minor, wouldnt that get him outta most of their crap. specially if the book is sent off and not sold? i still think is funny as hell.

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

Richie, you are fantastic! We missed you. That bit about the child molesters being re-appointed and their records being destroyed was nauseating, thanks for the info, you have guts and courage. God Bless, V-Sky

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

The part that made me ill was when they asked the person submitting the report why "They judged the person unrepentant!"

I would think they would say "What scriptural reasoning did you use in making your decision?" or something like that.

Not why did you decide they were unrepentant.

So if an Elder didn't like someone..they could just say "They were unrepentant" without any scriptual reasoning?

And even tho I sent a letter of resignation..my JW Mil asked at her KH if she could associate with me.She was told they got a copy of my letter and it was OK to associate with me but not to talk about "the truth" with me.

Go figure..that's when I tried to get a copy of the letter and was told it was their private property now.

Snoozy Q..

ps..and be careful ..don't mess yourself up just to get a scoop..

ps..I saw the picture of you and the alligator?.. When hubby was your age he also went to Florida and while there he bought a baby alligator! Well when he got home he decided he didn't want it anymore and he sold it to a girl!.. Those things hiss and bark!..

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

RR, that's some spectacular work, you're a legend. People will tell their grandchildren about you... 'you would have grown up in a cult too if it wasn't for this kid...'

I am concerned about your legal position. But you're more of a grown up than most people, so you're probably all over that.

Chilling, seeing that form 77, and knowing the administrative procedure they prepared to protect themselves from liability. Revolting even. Thank you for sealing the deal on my decision to never return to that flock of wolves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit