I'm back!!!!

by RichieRich 171 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Nice work Ritchie,

In retrospect If only I'd have taken the records and secret manuals the way you have when I had the chance. All I ever did was open about 10 disfellowshipping letters. You rock kid!

Dismembered

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Richie,

That book has the potential to cause a lot of embarrassment for the Org. No doubt some apologist lurker on here will have contacted them by now about your possession of that book and it's contents and what you are doing with it. They'll want it back to avoid any further embarrassment but its too important to our cause to let them get it. Might I recommend you stick it in the post and post it off to someone they can't get at to stop it from falling back into their hands...

• willyloman
    willyloman

Richie: I note that the "flock" book you appropriated was given back to the elder body recently, if I read your original post correctly. Do you know the status of the elder who "owned" the book and recorded the notes in the margin? Did he "step aside" or what? And is he now doing the fade? Just curious.

• Frog
    Frog

see what happens when you disapper for a few days Richie, your people pine for ya x

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Ok, here we go.

PICTURES: yeah, i know the society lurks here. I know that putting my picture out there puts a target on my head. But I am concerned, not with impunity, but with afflicting as much pain on the society as possible. Remember one thing folks, I've had my photo out here publicly for over a year now. And nothing has happened. The elders are a day late, and a dollar short when it comes to "catching" me here. I urge them to confront me. I've got more resources than them.

THE BOOK, and ITS FORMER OWNER: the former owner of this book was our presiding overseer, and he just stepped down about a month ago. I would assume that this brother will more than likely attempt to be restored as an elder within a year. But his book was the most up to date, and he's a class A asshole, and he was the chairman of my judicial committee. This is the book that turned me into an apostate. So grabbing his book made me feel real good.

OWNERSHIP of the BOOK: Currently, the book is "hidden" in my home. But this book needs to be out there for the masses. Whoever is running reexamine.org, or Quotes, or Elsewhere, really, anyone who is an established poster and can get this bad boy up in PDF form, with the notes, please pm me. If you do it soon, I can ship it today.

BACKUP PLANS, ETC: Don't worry. Between JaredG, IT IS and FreedomLover, if stuff started tomorrow, I'd have a warm bed by the evening. Faith is important, even for apostates.

MARRIAGE REQUESTS: to help keep Simon's server from crashing due to the weight of my PM inbox, lets forward all marriage proposals and naked pictures to richardivey thethird @ yahoo .com

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((((((Richie))))))))))

I'm not sure why I doubted you.

You're a smart kid Richie, and I know that you'll come out of this just fine. I'm glad you have the courage you do. Just continue being smart about it.

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

dudeeee your killin me. welcome back and i must say ..... yes i know its been said..... ballz of steel dude

MARRIAGE REQUESTS: to help keep Simon's server from crashing due to the weight of my PM inbox, lets forward all marriage proposals and naked pictures to richardivey thethird @ yahoo .com

now thats damn funny. hahahahhahhaha

• kid-A
    kid-A

Richie, this is pure gold. The implications of this are enormous. Legally speaking, I dont see how they could touch you. As a 'member' of that congregation, you have

as much right to any literature on the property as any other member, so they would have no case if they tried to give you shit about scanning it on the net. Besides, the flock

book has already been distributed widely in cyberspace. This however, is priceless since it really gives an inside look at the "hidden" elder cabal and the "secret" directives

that are only disclosed at their private meetings and dont even put down in print. Make as many copies as possible.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

oops posted under tha wife.

seriously tho keep up the good work hahaha, oh and be sure to count the time you spent scanning the docs hahahahhah

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I dont see how they could touch you.

I'd like to keep the elders from ever touching anyone again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit