I'm back!!!!

by RichieRich 171 Replies latest jw friends

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

Richie, I can only add my kudos to those already given. I wish I had a kid like you.

Jankyn

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

Richie, youre the best dude.

Its looking more and more like I may have to DA instead of just fade and if that turns out to be the case... Im going to complete my own S-77 form and hand it in with the letter.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

I didn't take the time to read all the posts, but the Elder's handbook has been on the Net for years. I downloaded the whole thing. Just do a Google and it should pop up. Good luck.

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

I'm going to start mailing all kinds of junk to Brooklyn in blue envelopes.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

From lowden:

Grow up and stop pissing around. Be a man and get out of the organisation, stop wasting your time and do something with your life.

Hey...don't diss our special undercover agent! How many of us would have the "balls" to do what Richie is doing for the good of all apostates?? (Though I must say he should get a better disguise because with this posting his cover has definately been blown...Richie...you needed to break into the drama costume dept. and get a hold of some of those fake beards, etc.)!

Our Richie is just biding his time and will make his get-a-way when the time is right for it.

I raise my cup of java to you Richie! You belong in the Apostate Hall of Fame!

hug...mumsy

• startingover
    startingover

justsomedude

Its looking more and more like I may have to DA instead of just fade and if that turns out to be the case... Im going to complete my own S-77 form and hand it in with the letter.
    LMAO What a great idea!
  • ButtLight
    ButtLight

The more and more I think about this, I want to puke! Destroying a molesters records so he can be used again in the congregation???????

• Jourles
    Jourles

Go Richie go! We need more youngin's like you to pass the torch on to.

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

I say we start completing S-77 forms on all of our favorite elders & GB members and submit them directly to headquarters.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    I say we start completing S-77 forms on all of our favorite elders & GB members and submit them directly to headquarters.

Don't forget your blue envelopes.... Too funny Richie.... lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit