I'm back!!!!

by RichieRich 171 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

((((((((richie)))))))

so glad you are back and that you had a good trip.

oh man (shaking my head and laughing) what scandals you do like bring up around here! you could probably e-bay that bad boy for some $!!!!

did you get my email?

• daystar
    daystar
    I do wonder what comments are made to headquarters about any unbaptized publishers that are "removed"?

That's precisely what I'm wondering blondie as I was removed in such a way.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

This Internet thing is just wonderful

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Richie-- you little Devil !

Glad to hear from you!

Keep up the good work. You keep always make me laugh ( I especailly needed that after the kind of day I've been having ) So THANKS!

• lowden
    lowden

Richie

Grow up and stop pissing around. Be a man and get out of the organisation, stop wasting your time and do something with your life. I'm sorry mate but in spite of all these people welcoming you back and saying 'hi' i REALLY DON'T see the point of what you're doing here. You're living a lie, just like the WTS...and thus no better than them.

Peace

Lowden

• kittyeatzjdubs
  • daystar
    daystar

Lowden

He has his reasons. He's 17 years old and still living at home, for one.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Heres the upsidedown page flipped for nelly and the others

alt

• undercover
    undercover
    stop wasting your time and do something with your life.

Go back a page and look at all the stuff he posted that he lifted from private files at the hall. I think that classifies as "doing something."

As has been pointed out, our young friend is still young and living at home. He is under the direction of his super zealous JW mother. Mr. Rich is much more brave than I would be in his shoes, I dare say he's much more brave than most would be in his shoes.

He knows the WT/JWs is all BS, but he's smart enough to not rock the boat until he's out on his own. He plays just enough by their rules to survive in his household, but yet remains as anti-JW as anyone on this board.

I admire his attitude, his smarts, his wit and most of all, for someone his age, his patience.

• nelly136
    nelly136

thankuuuuuuuuuuu Dr. J.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit