Wife has vowed to remain JW

by kairos 118 Replies latest members private

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Kairos,

Just my opinion, if she is 68 years old....she's not going to change. if you could live in a symbiotic relationship and take the good with the bad. then do it.

her, mortality is settling in....at this point in the ball game she wants hope. unfortunately it's all garbage.

as for you....enjoy your life my friend. do what you love!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas

• kairos
    kairos

We spend most of our days together.
    We are very good friends.

I will support her and make sure she can do the things she wants that make her happy. That's the least I can do. These past 20 years have been very good.

We're adapting.
    She appreciates that.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

kairos, I'm posting this for your wife's benefit -

Give her "the freedom of the (daughters) of God" and let her experience Jehovah-Jireh in her own life!

Why do you accept a crap sandwich as though it was a gift?

You can find a younger, prettier woman who will value your opinions and your present, soon-to-be Ex wife can be a living example of how well the theocratic support structure works.

(HINT: It doesn't; the moment it is needed it vanishes like the mirage it is.)

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I personally feel that a real mass awakening is currently under way and we'll see a mass exodus as a result.

Don't hang your hat on this. Been said by millions of exiting JWs over the years. Mind control is not something that goes away by logic, facts, and reason.

• thankyou
    thankyou

kairos,

"So, how do I cope?"

Kairos, get yourself a reeaally nice girlfriend.

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Yep. Back off and stop being a punk bully. You married for better or worse. Man up and shut up.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    All you can do is be a good guy - and wait for all that you said to mull over in her head. She may come around by her self.
  • cappytan
    cappytan

Wow. Some real wastes of space landed on this thread.

Kairos has the right to try and make it work. How dare you tell someone they should leave their wife! What has she done to him other than decide she wants to believe differently?

Telling him to get a girlfriend or to leave her is just as bad as the dubs telling a believing mate to leave their apostate husband on spiritual endangerment grounds.

A huge F-U to those of you that suggested that. Disgusting.

• kairos
    kairos

Cap's got my back!

It's true, I do not want to leave my wonderful wife.
    I mentioned I love her and am happy most of the time.

Those type of posts are not useful to me, suggesting I quit being loyal.
    In fact, if my wife happens to read this she will see that there are assholes here.

Looking for positive encouragement and advice.
    Ending my marriage is off the table.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Wow, with a friend like cappytan you sure don't need enemas!

He's "got your back" by urging you to stay in a toxic relationship! Just what the Watchtower would say; "suck it up and stick it out, you're a host organism for your Theocratic Parasite.

You give her cars, she gives you ulcers and low self-esteem!

But he's got as much right to his co-dependent opinion as I have to mine, so F-U back atcha, cappy!

You two should see if you can find the definition of "Stockholm Syndrome."

As for "Ending my marriage is off the table"... your bride's got a permanent human sacrifice! YOU! When you die she'll give the money YOU earned to Jehovah's loving Organization.

Think, McFly! THINK!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit