LET'S MAKE A LITTLE WAGER

by You Know 536 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

Even Satan would be disgusted by You Know

• NameWithheld2
    NameWithheld2

Yes, AFAIK, Satan has never killed anyone? But 'Jehovah' sure has. At least according to the bible. Maybe Jehovah does love Mr Robert, and it's Satan who is disgusted ...

So as I see it, Mr Robert has been preaching doom and gloom for the finacial sector for years now (every Oct), and may have gotton lucky, then again, maybe not. So far, aeven with everything that has happened, I don't see any 'full blown panic' going on. In fact, foreign markets are holding pretty steady.

Not to mention, who gives a s*it if we DO have a recession? We've had MANY in the past, and it's just part of the game. You either survive it or you don't (hate to be cold-hearted), but the fact is we've always gone up and down with the economy. Just another day in your life ...

• Winston
    Winston

YK,

Are you preaching a message of DOOM out in feild service now?

How long have you LIVED and how long has God LIVED?
    1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to .000000000000000000000000000000001
    Who is like God?
  • Disengaged
    Disengaged

Pea-Brained You Know;

I'm lookin' foward to the best month ever, money-wise in October!
    Why don't you just go out in da field service, and tell everyone "See I told you So". You lying weasel

"I wish I knew what I know now, when I was younger,,,"

• borgfree
    borgfree

YouKnow, At least Jesus loves you, even though you deny Him.

Borgfree

"You can fool some of the people all of the time" especially if you are a member of the WT GB
  • dubla
    dubla

YOU KNOW-

If you thought I was ruthless to apostates before, Just think how absolutely intolerable I am going to be---soon! All your ridicule and mockery is going to come down on you own heads and no one is going to enjoy dishing it out more than me. Get ready. / You Know
    -is this what the wtbts teaches yk? to get ready to laugh at all those not listening? do you tell this to the people at the doors when they refuse to talk to you or take your mags..."get ready then mrs. smith, ill be dishing it out soon and enjoying it"?? what sick thoughts, especially in the wake of such a tragedy. i attest now more than ever that you give jws a bad (well, worse) name. (btw, doesnt the bible condemn gambling?? please feel free to correct me if im wrong.) i will take your bet yk. anyone that believes the dollar will be worthless by the end of october is out of their gourd (but we already knew that of you.) even though its so very sad to see you worrying about a simple bet during a time when thousands of innocent lives have been slaughtered, i will still take your insignificant wager. please name the parameters (and hopefully you will not renege on this one as you apparently have in the past).

aa

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

MMMMMM...the latests missives from You Know:
    "I see among my favorite blustering bozos that no one has taken the wager. Why is that?
    It is definitely going to get interesting when and if the markets open; and just think, we
    haven't even gotten into my favorite month of October yet. See ya! / You Know"

"If you thought I was ruthless to apostates before, Just think how absolutely intolerable I
    am going to be---soon! All your ridicule and mockery is going to come down on you own
    heads and no one is going to enjoy dishing it out more than me. Get ready. / You Know"

oh, and to think we've all forfeited our grand opportunity to live forever and ever and ever with an earth full of "loving" people like this (or are you going to be one of the beloved, benevolent leaders from heaven?). hmmmm....hard as I try, no weeping or gnashing teeth here over the LOSS OF THAT! I feel nothing but relief, if THAT is what awaits in this "paradise" of god's. So, yea, I'm ready.
    Now, are YOU READY, You Know? How many have seen your "loving" posts and received one of your fine witnesses about your god? This forum is not just full of baddy apostates, You Know, you know? ;) For one, I can tell you my husband has seen your posts. Now, he's not apostate, not particularly religious at all, he was raised w/out religion and has never before now even been exposed to JW's. He has always lent balance to me in my emotional recovery from the JW's. He was OPEN to all beliefs and had not decided on a "religion". But having seen your posts, he has decided that most are truly NUTBAGS--positively gleeful about the end they preach (don't worry, YK, he also was sickened by the lock down of BEthel in the tragedy, too, so you're not alone--you're just espousing what you've been taught, but group responsibility, you knwo, YOU KNOW).
    So, You Know, I ask again, in light of Jesus' words at Luke 17:2: "It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, than that he would cause one of these little ones to stumble."--ARE YOU READY?
    Do you stand clean and holy before your god? Are you authorized to throw the first stone, You Know?
    If all your malarke were right, you have FAR more to fear than any of us do. YOU KNOW......

ready,
    Bridgette

• Englishman
    Englishman

You Know,

What a silly man you can be! How many times have you forecast doom and gloom here? By the law of averages you have to be right occasionally. Of course I wouldn't expect any thing else from a witness, you people are so blinkered you cant even see the end of your own noses!

In another few years you will, like most aging JW's, be looking to the State to support you, having done nothing to prepare for your old age.

Serves you right for being such a plonker! LOL LOL LOL!

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

You Know:

I will come forward and accept your meager scanty wager. Here are the parameters:

1. The stock market (NYSE / NASDAQ) must experience a COMPLETE and TOTAL crash before the end of october 2001.

2. The financial panic resulting from the crash must spread globally, causing anarchy, rioting, revolutions and war.

If neither of these conditions develop before the end of October 2001, you will send $1,000.00 to the disaster relief agency of your choice that is assisting NYC.

If the conditions do develop, I will send $2,500.00 to the WTBS in your name with your letter.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

First of all, You Know was claiming that this crash would happen because of it's own weakness, not from outside factors. BUT, even with the events unfolding in the last few days, he will STILL be wrong. how embarassing :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit