LET'S MAKE A LITTLE WAGER

by You Know 536 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know

Dubula

stocks being technically "oversold" is a scientific fact, but this does not mean the market will go straight up. its usually a pretty good indicator that the market will rally, as it obviously was in this case, wouldnt you agree?

I never said that there wasn't a "science" to stock evaluation, or at least what passes for science. I know that brokers have formulas for making their stock projections. There are all kinds of derivatives equations and various formulas that are used. What I said all along though is that it just wasn't relative to the real world. All markets are massively manipulated, both up and down. That's a fact of capitalism. They are manipulated by central banks and giant hedge funds, as well as the big brokerages and investment banks, so that the only real science is in studying how the fraud is perpetuated. / You Know

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Ok I just got here. Didn't read ALL 27 pages so correct if I'm wrong... whatever...but if we are talking about approaching Armageddon because of whats happening in the world right now? When did we decide to SKIP the 7 years of peace and prosperity?

plmkrzy

"I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
    Some happy,some sad"
    styx
  • You Know
    You Know
    whatever...but if we are talking about approaching Armageddon because of whats happening in the world right now? When did we decide to SKIP the 7 years of peace and prosperity?

I don't know what you might be referring to, except the seven years of plenty that Egypt enjoyed in the days of Joseph, as a preliminary to the seven years of famine. And while establishing a pattern, such historical accounts are not prophecy. / You Know

• cellomould
    cellomould

I thought it would be another 7 years before I saw this thread again...now it's been viewed almost 10,000 times.

You Know, why don't you work on translating this into different languages to help our non-English speaking brethren?

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• You Know
    You Know
    You Know, why don't you work on translating this into different languages to help our non-English speaking brethren?

Translate this!
    > http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2002/2909japan.html

/ You Know

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Dredged....
    This has to be one of the freakiest threads I've ever read...

Tell me, You Know, are you predicting anything this July 4th or this October?

• COMF
    COMF
    Translate this!

Okay, got it. It says:

Robert is a bigtime loser.
  • You Know
    You Know

Tell me, You Know, are you predicting anything this July 4th or this October?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I think we are going to see some fireworks come the 4th of July, and maybe in October too! / You Know

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

do you want to make your prediction(s) more detailed, eh, You know?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey YK,you challanged me on another thread,being this is the thread in question,I thought this woud be the place to finish it.Check out your very first post on this thread.You made a bet of $100.00 that by the end of October 2001We would be in financial collapse or in a war due to financial collapse.Not one word about being in a war due to terrorist activiy.It was war due to a financial collapse,in your own words.Where is the $100.00 you bet,but didn`t have the balls to pony up.You welched pure and simple...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit