LET'S MAKE A LITTLE WAGER

by You Know 536 Replies latest jw friends

• outcast
    outcast

Well at least we know, You Know wasn't flying one of the planes.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Thousands of people dead, Millions of lives affected and You Know
    is worried about his wager.

speaks volumes.

• Englishman
    Englishman

You Know,

Dont you love your country?

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I already said I would take it You Know but you have to explain clearer what constitutes panic or whatever you are expecting. I'm not wandering into this blindly. Be clearer and I'm in.

• You Know
    You Know
    I already said I would take it You Know but you have to explain clearer what constitutes panic or whatever you are expecting. I'm not wandering into this blindly. Be clearer and I'm in.

Just go ahead and make the check out dude. / You Know

• joelbear
    joelbear

Robert,

I can truly not believe how despicable you are. I won't associate you with any group, even the Watchtower. You are what you are because that's the way you choose to be.

Heartless, disgusting, despicable.

• You Know
    You Know

If you thought I was ruthless to apostates before, Just think how absolutely intolerable I am going to be---soon! All your ridicule and mockery is going to come down on you own heads and no one is going to enjoy dishing it out more than me. Get ready. / You Know

• NameWithheld2
    NameWithheld2

Englishman: No he does NOT love his country. He would shrink from taking any part in helping his fellow countrymen, other than being sure to smack his message of doom into their face (which he considers 'help'). He certainly would not 1) attend a service for the victims 2) donate blood OR money to the Red Cross, 3) go to NY to help feed/shelter those in the rescue/clean-up effort, or 4) even show a small symbol of grief, respect, or pride by flying a flag.

And he CERTAINLY would never defend his country from attack, nay, he would rather rot in jail then do that (of course he doesn't want to rot in jail either which is why he would a) claim 'exempt' status becasue he's a 'minister', or b) run away to Canada )

• joelbear
    joelbear

Thanks for proving my words true.

You are disgusting and hideously so.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    All your ridicule and mockery is going to come down on you own heads and no one is going to enjoy dishing it out more than me. Get ready.

Hmm...your loving, Christian attitude You Know is something we should all strive for. I'm sure Jehovah is proud of you!

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit