LET'S MAKE A LITTLE WAGER

by You Know 536 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know

Actually, Outlaw, the way it worked, if you recalll, last August the markets were severely stressed. The contrarians were calling for a big crash. I felt like something had to give, but, of course, I didn't know what exactly. Remember, I ain't no prophet. I just enjoy watching these things and trying to anticipate how they are going to turn out. It's all in good fun. But, I know the people who run this system are more ruthless than the mafia, in fact they outsource to the mob. LOL

As it turned out, 9-11 was a God-send, in that, under the pretext of war and national emergency, it gave the Fed cart blanc to lower interest rates to virtually zero. And, in response the markets did their patriotic duty and they marched back from the edge of the abyss. Now, ominously, after all the furious liquidity pumping, the financial system is back where it was before 9-11 bailed Wall Street out, and the panic is beginning to set in, again. I suppose that Bin Laden ought to be getting a call any day now from Dick Grasso's secretary. / You know

• larc
    larc

Hi You Know, it has been awhile since I have had a meaningful dialogue with you. I have not read the most recent posts to this thread, but I have some comments to make, nonetheless. Even though I believe in a cyclic economony, I am a bit more nervous that I was a year ago. Even if it is cyclic, it could put a real hurt on me before it is over. Now you, on the other hand, believe in a total collapse. Now in my view that is unlikely. However, it has happened in the past. So, if everything turns to dung, and I die of starvation, would you put in a good word for me with Jehovah and Jesus? I always liked them. Since you will be before the thrown, I think you could put in this simple request.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Blah-blah-blah and blah-blah-blah..Hey YK,what a worthless post.Your own words are:"The present financial system will be in a full blown panic crisis and if not crash down mode then certainly a state of war." One of three things was supposed to happen because of financial collapse.Not one of those things happened,You lost your bet,you were wrong....Again..So wheres the $100.00.The only thing I recall from last August is you were full of shit then,and your full of shit now.Where`s the $100.00 you lost your bet,pay up...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey YK,I`ve been gone a couple of days. I figured that would give you time to make things right.No mention of you paying the bet you made on this thread and no answer back to me,on the other thread.You lost your bet,pay up.Absolutly nothing happened that you predicted by the end of oct.2001,that was caused by financial colapse.You lost your bet pay up...OUTLAW

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

OUTLAW is right! YOU KNOW did bet a $100, and YOU KNOW lost the bet! Pay up YOUKNOW, but your Wallet where you big fat mouth is!!! PAY UP!! LOL $100 to the board! And a letter to boot!!!!! SIMON, please post the letter when you get it :)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    My proposed wager is this: I will wager 100 bucks, that before the end of the month of October that the present financial system will be in a full-blown panic crisis; and, if not in a crash-down mode, then certainly in a state of war. If I am wrong I will pay $100 to the upkeep of the JW Discussion forum. If I am right, then the forum will donate $100 to the Watchtower Society along with a letter that I shall compose and sign with my real name. Deal?

That was October 2001. Does anyone know if You Know ever paid up on his bet?

• Sargon
    Sargon

Tex,

The tap dancing starts on pg 20 of this thread. It would appear YK has no honor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit