LET'S MAKE A LITTLE WAGER

by You Know 536 Replies latest jw friends

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

FIVE OCTOBERS IN A ROW? Some people never learn.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• Englishman
    Englishman

My PO dad bet a workmate that he would smoke a pack of Woodbines if the big A hadn't turned up by 1976.

Course, then new light about the creating of Eve then came out, which if accurate, means that it took Adam 26 years to realise he was on his own.

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Sideshow Bob just can't retire his clown suit...he's cravin' the spotlight again, greasepaintin' the fool's face on, settin' up the pratfalls...

the old gags are always the best, right old-timer?

• Winston
    Winston

You Know,

Change this first:

If I am right, then the forum will donate $100 to the Watchtower Society along with a letter that I shall compose and sign with my real name. Deal?

Why not change the Question to : If you're Wrong then you will compose a letter stating Who you are, and How you honestly feel about the GB and all their blunders that they have made including the Pedophile problem they now have.

Former elder turned apostate (by WT definition)[:)}and proud of it!

• Winston
    Winston

I forgot to say and give that letter to the GB.

Former elder turned apostate (by WT definition)[:)}and proud of it!

• COMF
    COMF

No thanks, Bobby. We've already seen how well you keep your word, back when you set a deadline for the end of the system, after which if it still existed, you were going to admit you were wrong and leave the WBTS.

What was that date, again, you lying fuckup?

COMF

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Hey, let's keep it civil here.

That's MISTER lying fuckup, if you don't mind.

• Moxy
    Moxy

hey, what IS the deal with october and doomsayers? proplog was making a similar statement about coming back in october to prophecy his particular brand of doom. and certainly, were all accustomed to the WTs love affair with the month. could all the doomsday cults in the world be the result of disappointment that summer is over?

"man, i cant believe summer is already over. i didnt get to do anything fun and i have no friends. this world is SO going to burn."

mox

Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here.

• borgfree
    borgfree

Moxy,
    Maybe it all started with Russel. I have read where he died on halloween. God does have a sence of humor!
    Borgfree

"You can fool some of the people all of the time" especially if you are a member of the WT GB
  • COMF
    COMF

Sorry, Chuck, sometimes I get carried away and forget to be civil.

What was that date again, Mr. lying fuckup?

COMF

"Not unless fired upon, suh... not unless fired upon."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit