Why don't Dub families have pets?

by MinisterAmos 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

As we all know...."some" witnesses bite on every word coming from a Watchtower or AWAKE!

In the past, the socity had an article about letting your pets lick your face. The article pointed out that pets lick their bungholio's to clean themselves. This means kitties and doggies get poo poo in and on their mouths and when they lick you in the face and on the mouth......you TOO will get kitty and doggie poo poo in and on you!

"Some" witnesses took this as a sign from the "slave class" that pets are nasty and these drone witnesses got rid of their pets..........just like the drone witnesses that burned all their wordly satanic Albulms(records)........after some of them played them backwards and heard demonic lyrics in the songs.

There will ALWAYS be witnesses who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground and will follow every word from the society because these 'types' are nutty before they were dubs......or were born nutty coming from the uterus and will still be nutty in their grave.

Gumby

• calico
    calico
    There will ALWAYS be witnesses who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground and will follow every word from the society because these 'types' are nutty before they were dubs......or were born nutty coming from the uterus and will still be nutty in their grave.

Yup!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

aw f aw f'kn gumby ... lol .. sorry i'm f'n losing it .. with flashbacks from the other day's nutsack polishing episode! .. don't think I'll be able to post near you anymore ..

I just wanna confirm next months order for woolybutt nutsack polish ..aw lol i'm gonna die ..look that's the funniest thing i ever read .. i'm printing that whole thread off and posting it to ian in hospital (might give hima a hernia ..

• lostlantern
    lostlantern

Most everyone I know has a pet, we have 2. We even let ours live in the house

Do you live in a big city where apartment living is prevalent?

• gumby
    gumby
    aw f aw f'kn gumby ... lol .. sorry i'm f'n losing it .

That's "effin"....not f'n.

About your sale on wollysac nutbalm. I'm cancelling my order on that stuff cuz the guys are sayin it getts too hot when I put the buffer on it. It also gives the nutsack a 'yellowing effect" and most of the guys like the taupe browner look. It also smells like bleach and some guys wives have accused them of things that weren't true.

If you need any refrences from happy customers......you can just ask DR.Jekell. I buffed his nutsack last night and he's a happy camper. He went running down the street naked last night yellin....." hey everyone....look at my new shinny nutsack will ya"!!!!!!!! It don't take a whole lot to make some guys happy....that silly knucklehead!

Gumby

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Nutsack polishing? Aww i missed that

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    you can just ask DR.Jekell. I buffed his nutsack last night and he's a happy camper. He went running down the street naked last night yellin....." hey everyone....look at my new shinny nutsack will ya

I don't have any legs though, I'm a paraplegic

• gumby
    gumby
    I don't have any legs though, I'm a paraplegic

Seriously?

OK then.....you rolled your wheelchair down the street naked and yelled that.

Gumby....wonders if the DR. is bein serious or not.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

BWAHAHAHAHAH !

Gotcha!

No not really, bet you felt like a sh*t for a moment though

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

• gumby
    gumby

bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit