Why don't Dub families have pets?

by MinisterAmos 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

People around us usually have no pets or one pet. My family has a dog. And a couple of the JW families I know out of our congregation may have a dog or a cat, but not a lot of the families around here are pet oriented.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Way back when I was little we had a dog and we had the BS (book study not bull shit) at my house. Perry the dog used to get locked in the kitchen because the elders said it was an affront to Jehovah to have a wee beastie sitting in on the study. Perry would escape anyway and would end up sitting under my chair.

Re dogs on field service, no because a dog might frighten a house holder. Having said that Mastodon <sp> (The bloke with the evil clown avatar) his mum used to take a small pig or a duck around on FS with her... You'll have to check it out with him because it sounds like I might be having an acid flashback

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I caught a piggy while out in service. It got loose and I was afraid it would get run over so I saved him .(Then I took him home and made BLT's hmmmmmm) Nah ,I took him back to the farmer , and then we had to quit service cause I got piggy smell on me.

• Clam
    Clam

I just offered my dog a banana and this is how she looked. . . .

• Celia
    Celia

Honesty :

Especially after the ex got upset at me one day and took my pet Shih-Tzu and had her euthanized because I was being "rebellious" against Jehovah's Organization.

Oh My God ! He didn't !!! What did you do? That's horrible, so mean, so heartless...

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Mine will eat anything, bananas, apples even oranges. I did post here in a thread about "dogs kissing you" about how he once spewed up a condom!

A Mod deleted it.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Clam is that really your dog ? Try a strawberry ...No by the looks of him better make it a steak !

Honesty...((( ))) I can't imagine someone doing that to their spouse , I'm so very sorry .

• JH
    JH

They have no time for pets...

With all tthosemeetings, the poor pet would be alone all the time

• Clam
    Clam

Dr. J The Oral Sex thread is thataway, LOL . >>>>>>>>>>

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Dr. Jekyl.....ewwwwwwwwww ! Cats can eat weird stuff too , we thought my husband had lost his wedding ring ...only to find it later in the Kitty Litter box,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit