Why don't Dub families have pets?

by MinisterAmos 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moshe
    moshe

Lady Lee said:

Comparing notes with people from other cong/countries allows us to let go of one more chain that was imposed on us. If we don't talk about these things they won't ever get resolved so we can "move on with your lives."

My wife has a cousin who never fails to bring up how his parents never let him have a dog growing up. He does this in front of them at our house during family holiday dinners. He plays with our Silky Terrier and lets everyone know how selfish his parents were ( dogs are too much trouble, son) and how deprived he was. I've heard this lament from this 40+ year old man 5 or six times. I wonder how many Witness children were deprived of pets growing up and still have issues today. It does look like this thread has struck a nerve - Witnesses so want to feel normal, but can't. The rest of us know we were cheated and are trying to right the wrong!

Uncle bruce, quite a family!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yes moshe my family make me proud, we were'nt stuck up snobs like other witnesses

apart from being dubs, we were just an average australian family really.

our free home bible study conductor has just arrived

Debbie, Dion and me at the beach

Debbie likes bikes

I think it's good to post family photos here to show that apostates don't have two heads or anything, unclebruce.

• moshe
    moshe

uncle bruce, I can't see why JW's are so jealous of us. I have here a picture of my cousin Lenny, he is the smart one in our family- shoot, he is so smart that he was the first kid in his 6th grade class to get a drivers license. JW's gave up after 3 years of free home bible studies on him when he decided he was of the annointed and quaffed the wine on memorial night

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yes moche he would have made a great witness. High foreheads make it so much easier for the 'man with the writers inkhorn™ Eze 9:4 .

alt

Debbie got off field sevice™ because she started hitting oposers.

She was restriced to letter writing which wasn't easy 'cos she was right handed.

alt

Debbie is good sister™ and in wifely subjection™ to her 'husbandly owner™' 1 Col 3:18

She protects her 'marriage bed™' from defilment with a vengence you wouln't believe. Heb 13:4

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Your sister debbie kinda reminds me of jwd's Clam but without the hairy back

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Is that you or Jehovah talking?

• Clam
    Clam

Dr J , careful. Jolebear might come to this thread using the keyword search " hairy back"

• moshe
    moshe

unclebruce- it's too bad your Debbie didn't give my distant cousin some lessons on protecting her marriage bed- her husband Billy Jeff sure liked to fool around. I think we can figure out who has the high forehead (brains) in this marriage.

altps- can Lenny come to your family reunion?

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Dr J , careful. Jolebear might come to this thread using the keyword search " hairy back"

Ehhhh who's jolebear, never heard of him... *climbs back under the bed*

• Celia
    Celia

Sorry Honesty for calling you a She and your spouse a He....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit